Customer reviews

Price:£18.92+ Free shipping

on 5 April 2017
Excellent
on 14 August 2013
I made enquiries as reading reviews many stated that JVC Tapes were a tight fit into the cassette adaptor and difficult to remove or impossible. The answer to me was the complete opposite the perfect product for use with JVC VHS C TAPES. Some people just want to use the cassette and return it as they may not have any further use for it, which if true is dishonest and unfair to the seller. I had absolutely no problems as it played TDK VHS C tapes as well. Good product and excellent service from seller as it arrived following day after the order and well packed. excellent service.
on 11 October 2011
This is about the third one I have purchased and without doubt the best so far
smooth loading and works well concidering how old my tapes are
Purchased a dearer model and it broke may tapes
on 21 July 2015
The tape did not fit into the adaptor. The space in the adaptor did not seem big enough. After many attempts and inserting the battery, the tape got into the adaptor but bent. Not in properly as space was inadequate. The adaptor didn't have the red slide on the side that slides in as you put in the adaptor into the Video player so it could not go into the player. Took it out but the tape is trapped inside. I am disappointed as I feel I have wasted my money. Can I have a replacement please with the red slider on the side. Thank you
on 23 April 2015
Had some old tapes not properly labelled and had lost my old adapter. This was perfect for these VHS tapes and have been able to identify what was on them and convert over to digital format with a Roxio Easy VHS to DVD3 Plus conversion kit. Treasured memories saved forever and backed up.
on 29 October 2014
A little disappointed that it was in fact an older model and the case I ordered did not fit, likewise the second one I ordered - found one in town but it is not a good fit. Also not liking the functioning. Wished I had gone for the Nexus 7.
on 4 July 2013
Slightly tricky at first but does the job well. You need to have a knowledge of associated things. Pleased though.
on 31 March 2011
Works great. You put the battery in the slot. Slide the button across the bottom, the lid pops open electronically. Then you put in your VHS-C tape and close the lid and it locks the same way. I had no problems either opening or closing or removing the tape. I have used it to convert 8 tapes to DVD so far with no problems as far as the adaptor goes.

Highly recommended.

As a side note. My copy was obviously made in China and the English on the back is atrocious! ;)
on 15 April 2015
confused by this coming up when looking for dv tape to vhs adaptor
on 19 January 2015
it wasn't what what I thought it was going to be.