on 24 March 2016
I have used several battery chargers for camera batteries over the years and this one works just as well as any OEM chargers I have had. The batteries fit snugly into the charger and a light tells you that it is charging. Once completed the light changes colour and the job is done.
The batteries work exactly the same as the OEM battery which came with my Sony A7 camera, every aspect is exactly the same. It's difficult to tell but I suspect that these batteries actually last longer than the original.

Excellent purchase and I'd highly recommend it.
on 31 December 2013
Lugs didn't fit batteries exactly when first tried it, but with a slight adjustment now works well. Shows a red light when charging, goes amber, then green when charged. BUT, if battery isn't in correctly it still shows green, giving impression battery is fine. Wriggle it a little then will go red and start charging. This niggle loses it one star.
on 17 August 2016
Arrived within 5 days. The battery plate took a couple of attempts to fit, but a good fit. Charged my Panasonic LX3 battery just fine. All the input options, 240V three pin, 2 pin round, 2 pin flat and car 12V jack are a bonus. What's not to like?
on 9 November 2012
Works fine and it is much cheaper than the branded charger. Why Panasonic has to price such a simple and cheap device at a multiple of this adequate replacement escapes me. Customers should be cherished not fleeced?
on 14 May 2010
It works just fine and I can use it pretty much everywhere. It's quite nice because it's small. I'm very happy with my purchase. Totally recomend it!