• Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 April 2017
I bought this as we are expecting our first baby and i wanted to surprise her with something to mark the occasion.
When we first opened it we both agreed it was lovely and felt really well made but once we actually got our scans and started filling it up is when we noticed it had issues.
Firstly once you put your scan photo in you may realise that the window is not the correct size of the scans you get from the NHS so you will need to get creative and cut all the white from around your scan.
Secondly the black back that holds your photo in place isn't a tight fit. Every time you move the photo to clean it all your photos will come flying out. To fix this i had to bluetac my scan pictures in place then actually bend the metal at the back to hold that black backing in place.
I do love the idea and the price was reasonable but it could be doing with some improvements.
on 11 October 2011
 It is difficult to find frames that are 6 x 8 in the shops, I searched for ages, there are plenty of 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 but there was nothing that would fit the photo of my son who has just completed the first phase of his Navy training.

I was really pleased to find this frame on Amazon; it was inexpensive and for the price I thought the quality was excellent. It feels sturdy when you hold it, the frame edges feel good quality and the velvet backing is similar to those you would find on very top end photo frames.

The frame itself has a brushed steel look to it with shiny chrome outer edges. It sets off the photograph without detracting from it in any way.

The only small negative (and it hasn't made any difference to how pleased I am with the frame) is that the bottom doesn't feel very secure when the photo and backing is in place. There is only a tiny lip to hold the backing in place and if you aren't careful how you lift the frame up the backing can slide out and the photograph move. Now that I am aware of this I just hold the backing firmly when I lift the frame to dust beneath it.
on 16 April 2016
The Triple Baby Scan Photo frame arrived very well packaged and quickly. However my scan picture did not fit into the whole frame, so I had to put a white piece of paper behind the picture of the scan so it didn't look silly. Also when trying to put the picture into the frame, the glass kept falling out, which made it more difficult to get the scan picture straight. Once I had put a white paper behind the scan and got the scan picture straight, it didn't look too bad, however you would think they would have a range of different sizes to fit UK scan pictures.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 September 2015
This photo frame looks extremely good given the fairly low price. It is made from strong metal, with a felt covered piece of wood at the back, which slides in and out. There is another pentagonal piece of felt covered wood attached to this, with a hinge to enable you to stand this photo frame up. It's not particularly heavy, at just over 280 grams so you shouldn't have any problems securing it to the wall if that is what you plan to do with it. The glass and metal surround on the front are easy to keep clean and shiny. Overall, pretty good value for money I would say.
on 21 March 2013
The Lovely Silver Satin Photo Frame came today. It is well made and looks good. However, I bought it to take a photo mounted on a thick card frame. Foolishly, I cut the card frame down to 6" x 8 " before the Lovely frame arrived. Although the aperture of the frame is 6" x 8", the dimensions of the slide out velvet backing are actually about 6.7" x 8.6", so my picture did not simply slide in and fit snugly. It took a bit of fiddling to get it properly aligned.
on 10 July 2014
This item is cosmetically good, however it is not well made as it has sharp lines that could break skin and the glass is not the size of the frame therefore keeps slipping down. Very disappointed as it appears, by the photograph, attractive and well made. I purchased two and found both to be as I have stated proving it was not a one off quality control problem.
on 15 January 2014
This item was just as the photo shows, i bought 2 as christmas presents for 2 couples i know expecting babies in 2014.
They were offer the moon, its something simple and lovely for their memories pre baby, this item stands as shown in the photo which you can only sit as show on a curve.
Alternatively at the back of the frames they have 2 small holes you can use to hang from the wall but this will only allow you to hang straight rather then curve.
Would purchase again for any baby event, baby shower, friends bday xmas they are due.
The delivery was fast, pacakging was suitable. The frames come in a lovely blue and white box
on 13 July 2017
I'm really happy with this one, I was put off by some of the reviews, but for no reason. Yes the scan pics don't fit 100% the cut out is slightly wider than my scan pics, so I just turned the blue paper inside around and you can't even see it. And I've left all the packaging etc. in place in the back and my pictures don't slide out either :) I'm happy.
on 15 January 2018
I bought three of these, one for myself and two as gifts that I put relevant photo's into prior to giving. Very nice discreet frame, nice quality. Would recommend if you want something that isn't too showy
VINE VOICEon 20 May 2016
This frame is lovely bought for my daughter for her newborn, not seen a frame like this before, well made and very sturdy and great little pic of babies on it, wording is my 1st scan, then my second scan and lastly here I am. This is great for a little gift if you've no idea what to buy I'm sure any mother would be happy with it. Love it.