on 21 April 2017
Fit for purpose.
on 2 March 2017
Fine
on 17 October 2008
Having used both the large head and this one, I found the standard size heads can get at the back of the teeth and the molars at the back easier than the large heads.
on 29 January 2011
No problems, would buy this item again, works just the same as the originals ones that came with the initial whole package and they last just as long too
on 4 July 2014
Does the job very well would recommend
on 3 April 2009
I had the original brush on my Sonicare for far longer than recommended, nearly 6 months in total. However it held together well, didn't spread too much and was perfectly fine nearly up until the end of its life. I replaced it with a set of these, and I am not so impressed. These brushes are narrower and shorter, and they have already started to fray and spread. I don't know if I'm being too forceful with them, but they just don't seem as long-lasting. However, the size is perfect for getting the back teeth, or if you have a smaller mouth.
Sonicare ProResults heads come in two sizes - standard and mini.

Standard is like a regular manual toothbrush. Mini is about one third smaller.

I find the standard heads too big to properly clean my back teeth, so use the mini, while my wife feels that the mini is too small to be effective and prefers the standard.

So it's horses for courses, and I would recommend buying one of each head to find out which works best for you before buying a multipack.

In both versions the heads, and the Sonicare system overall, are excellent.

Each head lasts around three months.

Five stars.
on 22 December 2009
These heads are perfect for Philips Sonicare HX6932/10 Flexcare Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Station.
on 11 June 2010
After spending a lot of time ensuring that this was the right item to be compatible with my toothbrush I was pleased when the item arrived and was indeed the right fitting. The manufacturer should simplify the selection process.
Exactly what I required, good quality, good price but totally over-packaged
on 23 April 2009
Why can't they make buying new heads simple.
I have the card from my last brush head purchase which doesnt match up with the model number on this product nor does the description on this product match up with my electric brush model number even though they are the correct brushes.
All in all its taken 20 minutes of mesing around to be certain its the correct model.
What do the people in charge of this type of thing do with themselves all day?
33 Comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse