on 22 November 2010
I pre-ordered this DVD which was released in 2010 for my boyfriend who is football daft thinking it would be jammed packed with football clips. It isn't. It is slow. The vast majority of clips come from the 90s and earlier and therefore the quality of footage from these 'bygone' days on today's televisions looks decidely grainy.

I felt there was too much contrived humour footage repeated of Ricky Tomlinson in introducing the clips and it was seriously lacking laughs.

Even if you like all things football, I would not recommend this.
Even if you like all things Ricky Tomlinson/Jim Royale, I would still not recommend this.
on 12 November 2014
This is a xmas present. Have no idea if its funny or not but I know my other half likes Ricky Tomlinson and football so whats not to like. Well packaged and on time.
on 19 February 2017
present
on 4 March 2011
Ricky Tomlinson - Football My Arse [DVD]
I bought this dvd as a present for my 18 year old son who is a big footie fan. Ricky Tomlinson tries his best but for us there was only the one laugh out loud moment. When you consider all the televised football matches that there have been over the years the selection of comical clips here is very poor and the dvd running time actually quite short. It left us both feeling a bit disheartened at what potentially was a great excuse to showcase all those embarrassing and hilarious footie moments. Sadly it didn't happen.
on 16 February 2015
Worst football funny DVD ever!!!!! Absolutely rubbish not funny in the slightest and the clips are not funny either
on 28 July 2015
Very funny even if you are not into football excellent service highly recommended
on 15 March 2014
i bought this as a present for a football fan who said he laughed and laughed and laughed all the way through the film.
on 14 October 2015
Spankonb
on 16 February 2015
Brilliant.
on 11 June 2013
i bought this for my husband
i ended up watching it