Format: DVD|Change

on 8 July 2012
Bought these on video years ago and now got them on DVD , my son and I watch them over and over again they may be afew years old but are still great to watch well done Wallace and Gromit!
on 18 March 2012
Love wallace and gromit! Three of the best films. Includes A Grand Day Out, The Wrong Trousers and Shaun the Sheep. Great family entertainment which had everyone laughing
on 7 March 2014
Very happy and the quality is always good. Fast shipping as well and you get great stuff for a little money you pay. So definitely recommend. Thank you.
on 11 December 2013
Love this as suitable for all ages. Hugely entertaining and good clean humour for all the family. Just the thing to sit in a cosy chair and relax to.
on 6 August 2013
We sent this DVD to our granddaughter who was teaching in South Korea. It went down very well with the children in the school and was a popular gift.
on 20 April 2013
I have bought this DVD as a gift to my friend and hope he will enjoy it. I have seen it recently on TV and thought it was very clever and funny.
on 18 January 2014
This has replaced a much loved video, sorely missed. Didn't disappoint, loved by all ages, and good to have all three on one disc
on 23 January 2013
I sit and watch these films and my 8 and 10 year-old children say, come on Mummy, change the film - but I carry on watching them!
on 5 November 2011
Exactly what was expected and delivered very promptly. Perfect viewing for my 3.5 year old and adults at the same time.
on 22 September 2013
prompt delivery great price kids loved it great value for 3 films on one disk
dvd as new will use service again.