Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 February 2014
after damaging the copy that I have I thought to myself 'amazon must be the best place to replace the cd that I like so much' great price and in quality condition ...
on 19 March 2008
Im keeping this short cause im in a rush but this is a great album by a Great mc thats all there is to it
on 18 June 2016
Not my type of music but boyfriend just loves it! Arrived on time.
on 2 January 2009
On buying this album my initial assumption was that I would not like it, because I had noticed that it had secretly been made by Kano. After listening to the album though, I realised that I actually really liked the album because of it's clever cover (even though it depicts a really ugly man). What I found really appealing about this cover was that it not a 'posed for' photo in anyway, like many photo's nowadays (see especially the police identity photos of puppy kickers) No, indeed this photo has been taken very quickly and gives an accurate record of what life must be like for an ugly man who has just turned round to find a weirdo taking a picture of him 'for later'. Mmmmm, kinky.
on 4 June 2016
Great album from Kano one of his best