Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 May 2010
I've been following InMe since 2003 and their music improved a lot. Daydream Anonymous is InMe's best CD in my opinion, there isn't a song I don't like in it. I specially like In Loving Memory and Soldier. So listen to it and I'm sure you'll like.
on 24 November 2008
I've had this cd for about a month now and still listen to it everyday its just that good. The songs are different from the previous albums without sounding like a completely different band. I found alot of the songs sticking in my head for hours
on 7 March 2012
If you've liked the sounds of White butterfly and Herald moth you will enjoy this album, the band has calmed down and tuned their style and it shows brilliantly in this album.
on 25 October 2007
This album is amazing. Those who remember InMe from back in the days of Overgrown Eden should be pleasantly surprised. The band have developed, no mistake, but the new sound is sophisticated and fresh at the same time. Some moments remind me of Panic At The Disco! and that silly Nizlopi JCB Song, but seriously...it's amazing. Love it :-)
on 13 September 2007
I actually took this album back I was so disappointed. If you liked InMe in their younger, weirder years, you're not gonna like this album. When they first hit it big with Overgrown Eden, it was superb. Where has their originality gone? Too many mixed influences coming out really blatantly with little room for what they originally put into it; epicness. The first time I listened to Daydream Anonymous, I thought I was still on track 1 when I was on track 6. They all sound so similar and I got bored, which is a shame because I used to love InMe. Now, they're going downhill. Bring on the 4th album and get Joe Morgan back for it