Customer reviews

on 23 August 2017
Nice work. Great price. So these are not what I was expecting...but I love them!! Unique and awesome Love them so far Didn't know how much I would enjoy this
on 7 December 2014
I ordered this for my son for Christmas after reading other reviews as I didn't know this particular perfume. As it wasn't boxed, I was able to have a sneaky sniff and it's absolutely gorgeous! If he doesn't like it, I shall have it, despite being a female!
on 20 November 2012
This is gorgeous and my boyfriend smells lovely when gets out of shower. Excellent value for a boss shower gel
on 14 July 2013
A tad more expensive than I would be willing to pay normally for shower gel, but I gave it a go. It smells amazing, it lathers really well and you can use a tiny amount to achieve that. careful use can see one tube easily last a month if not slightly longer.
on 26 February 2013
This item was a for my husband and I am reliably informed that it was all that you would expect of a Hugo Boss product. I thought it had a lovely smell which lasted a long time after my husband had showered.
on 15 April 2013
The best shower gel i have had. You smell awesome for ages after a shower, so much so that i havent used any in a few months because i cant bare the thought of running out. For special occasions only now.
on 16 August 2013
A must with all boss orange man items used this product for years des not last long enough a bit pricey for amount you get
on 18 June 2014
I bought this for my husband (he previously had the perfume as well) and he likes it, it smells nice and it lasts!
on 2 April 2014
Bought the shower gel for my boyfriend. He loves it and the price is great too, very happy with my purchase
on 3 December 2012
Although the smell, the amount it took to get a good lather (not much) and the way it cleaned were first class ive only given this one star because for me it dried my skin out after showering. Id say if youre a young chap and/or you dont suffer from and/or youre not bothered by that dry skin feeling after showering that even all the decent and expensive shower gels seem to leave you with then definately buy this unless you know you dont like the fragrance. But if you do suffer from and dont like that dry skin feeling after showering then id say definately dont buy this.

Im guessing the reason they dont put dermo oils in these expensive fine smelling (and i do like the smell of this stuff) shower gels is because they dont mix or mix well with all or some of the other chemical ingredients. Unless ive missed one it is a great shame. Back to sanex dermo moisturising for me.