on 7 June 2017
Really great storage
on 4 July 2010
As a breastfeeding mother I purchased the Via storage containers to enable me to express breast milk and store it in the freezer. The design was very handy as I could express from my Philips Avent breast pump straight into the container, pop the lid on and freeze, no messing about or transferring from bottles. The measurements on the side of the container are in ounces and millilitres so I was able to see how much milk I was expressing and storing but they were a little difficult to read. Perhaps they would be easier to read if marked in colour. I was able to write the date of the contents on the side of the container in pencil which did not come off in the freezer. When I removed the container from the freezer I used an eraser to rub off the date. The container fitted into the Philips Avent bottle warmer to heat the contents. I did not have to transfer to a bottle as when you take the lid off you attach the little adapter to a screw ring and teat and you are ready to feed baby. The containers are also very handy for everyday food storage. I found the Philips Avent Via storage containers very useful and I know they will come in handy when baby is starting solid food as I will be able to use them for storing prepared food both in the freezer and on the go.
33 Comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 March 2011
These containers have been so useful for me. I initially used them to store breast milk. Now they are perfect for storing food. The make my life a lot easier.
on 2 February 2011
Love the set. Easy to store, easy to attach to the breast pump. The only comment I would make is that nowhere in the item description does it say that the set comes with an additional transfer lid for the breast pump and tits to be attached. But the lid IS there.
on 13 May 2011
I have found these very useful for storing breast milk, though they do tend to leak if lid not secure. Will also be useful when weaning my little one. Breast milk storage bags are just as handy and take up less room in the freezer.
on 25 March 2014
I needed something to store breastmilk that I was expressing for evenings out etc. I don't produce a lot and felt the various bags would be a waste. These cups come pre sterilised but fit in my mothercare streamer. There's an area to write the date, I use an unwanted eyeliner to write the date as it's easy to wash off. They stack so great for the freezer. The pack comes with two adapters that allow you to attach a teat straight on the cup. I haven't tried them as I use Innosense bottles so don't fit. Later on I plan to use them for storing and transporting baby food.
on 31 March 2013
We use these for everything! Milk initially, then food and now as a plastic sippy cup. They're stackable, interchangable and the right size. The only negative is that they do stain from carrot and spag bol.
on 28 March 2013
The idea of the cups are great. You can use them after bottle feeding to carry around little snacks and foods for baby. But we found it very difficult to screw on the blue adapter for the teat to feed. It leaks everywhere and NEVER screws on first time. This is very frustrating when you have a baby screaming because they want their dinner...
on 15 July 2013
amazing pots, you can keep in the fridge and put in the freezer. each cup holds 6 ounces of milk at any one time.
on 27 August 2013
I used these to store breast milk, now I use as a milk dispenser, snack pot and container for babys syringes.

See one answered question