on 27 May 2017
Holds the baby really well but very complicated to wear. You always need help to put the baby inside it.
on 26 August 2014
I use this alot comfy fit
on 12 September 2014
I got this for my baby as was told there good for baby's with reflux and can walk around the house with her and get jobs done!
If u want one for this reason or like then I'd say not to get this one baby hangs to low and doesn't adjust like the dearer ones
on 24 October 2009
I bought this product as it looked great in the picture and the reviews looked pretty good too.
However, using this on a smaller frame makes the straps look like they were made out of potato sacks, quite messy and ugly looking. The large support strap on the back has lots more space to adjust and fit a male body but on a smaller frame the large extra piece just looks daft. The straps are also slow and difficult to adjust especially if you're are swapping baby over to mommy or daddy. If baby is facing frontways the the material doesnt sit well and looks odd around baby's face. Overall it just isnt great.
on 8 July 2014
I like it although found it quite hard to close the straps while holding the baby as it is not secure until you put the straps on so its quite difficult one handed however it is an overall good products at a good price.
on 2 August 2014
Love this, so comfy for mum and baby and easy to put on
on 3 December 2012
I find this carrier very complicated to put on and adjust on my own, it's difficult to get baby in and out when we are out and about, I kind of need a sofa or bed to be able to safely lower the baby and get her out, as the system to hold the baby and carrier in place is not easy to open or close once the baby is inside. It's a bit bulky as well and the shoulder straps are not adjustable in length so it's uncomfortable after a short while. I don't feel it's very secure (probably it is but it doesn't give me the impression) so I always have a hand around baby just in case. I must say my baby seems quite happy with it though.
on 28 December 2009
Find this product comfy and does what expected, although i find all baby carriers quite awkward to use.......
on 11 June 2010
The carrier seems very good feels secure and good quality but my son was born weighing 7 lb and is too small for the carrier. When I put him in it he ends up so low down you can not see his head and he looks out of the sides. It was a shame but I hope to get lots of use out of it later.
on 15 July 2014
Bought this for our 2 month old son, the manufacturers say not to use it until the baby is 3 months because of their necks but if you face them forward, their neck is supported (my baby is big for his age though so this might be why)