Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 18 February 2009
These are fantastic! I've been wearing my pair for orienteering for about 6 months now and putting them through wash every week when they arrive home covered in mud (40degC as per washing instructions) and they are still completely waterproof. My son is now also running in a pair and is equally pleased with his.
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 April 2010
The socks work extremely well - both my kids are rowers, and these socks kept their feet dry throughout the cold winter.
on 4 January 2011
both a speedy delivery and an efficient product. had heard that they were course and unwearable. poppy cock. they are like a thick sock but are indeed comfortable and waterproof. i would not hesitate to purchase again. thinking of the gloves next.
on 22 February 2010
I bought these for my mountain biking mad husband and he raves about them. Great quality, good price and they really work even after several washes.
on 29 January 2011
Have used these for MTB and Walking in the winter months and crossed a few deep streams. They keep your feet warm and mostly dry but also seem breathable ... very good
on 4 September 2012
Used these for fishing in winter, walking the dog in horrible weather and never had a problem with wet feet, would reccomend to anyone, Brilliant.
on 10 April 2011
Bought these for my husband who works outside. He loves them so much that he bought a second pair. They are expensive but well worth it.
on 29 November 2013
I use these socks all the time as I work on a stable yard and am in wellingtons all day during the winter months. They keep my feet warm and dry at all times. I do find I go through the heels quite quickly so maybe some form of reinforcement in that area would be helpful.
on 19 May 2011
had to return the first pair as they were faulty. seller did not provide postage paid label so were returned at my cost. Trying to get the postage paid is impossible and e mails go unanswered. For such an expensive pair of socks to have to return them was a pain but then poor customer service from the vendor make me annoyed. I'd buy the socks again as when they works they are good however I'll never purchase from this seller (not amazon directly, rather a 3rd party) again.
on 19 January 2010
The socks are very thick and I could not wear my walking shoes with them on. I bought them to take to the Lake District expecting very wet conditions. I would strongly recommend trying them on before purchasing. Maybe they are meant for a really seasoned walker who knows what they are buying.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling