on 11 November 2010
Cant get better for this price. surface is super smooth and comfortable to play on. Lots of room to play on. Doesnt move at all when playing.
Its about 3mm in thickness wich i wasnt sure about at first but now i prefer it! Much prefer this mat to steelseries hard surface. Feals better and looks nice to the eye too! Stuck for cash? you cant go rong. In my opinion the more costly mats have nothing on it...
on 15 May 2011
I got this mouse mat over a year ago with my logitech MX518 and I absolutly love it. The mouse glides over the pad so easily and smoothly and theres loads of room on it too.

The only problem I have with it now is that, after a year of frequent use, its getting a bit dirty and grimy. Other than that its perfect.
on 30 July 2013
This is eveything you could want, i nice smooth surface with a very nice steel series logo in the bottom right. it also has a nice grip to the surface you place it on and is overall a great product at a good price!

Only issue was that the product packaging did come partially destroyed - but i would put the fault down to royal mail and not the seller

- BUY THIS
on 2 November 2010
This mouse mat is smoother and larger which allows for greater mobility whilst gaming.
Very happy with this item and worth a good review. Highly recomended for the avid gamer.
on 20 May 2010
its definitly the finest mouse pad i have had, at first im little uncomfortable of its smoothy surface but once get used to it, it fells great and improve my performance in fps games.btw, i use an io101 mouse with this pad.

the only problem is its size, although its already larger than usual mouse pad, as designed for gamers(especialy for FPS player), its not large enough for players with low mouse sensitivity. for me I play CS1.6 with 2.2 mouse sens and it will go out of the pad if i do a quickly >90 degree turn.
on 15 April 2017
Feels alot better and more smoother than my Razer Golaithus mouse pad that I have been using for 3 years. Thumps up from me.
on 31 January 2011
I bought this item together with the Logitech MX518 and I have to say they
mate quite well.
The mat is a smooth and soft, synthetic surface which allows the mouse to glide comfortably.
I do not understand the complaints in earlier reviews that it was too small.
If anything, it is rather too big, in my opinion, but actually I think it is quite the
perfect size. The price is more than reasonable and I highly recommend this product.
Great value!
on 3 March 2011
Good points, it has a large surface that stays planted on the desk.
The problem with it, is that it comes tightly rolled up. This causes it to have slight ripples in the surface when you lay it on your desk. You can feel these as the friction varies when you move the mouse across its surface. I've tried ironing it which hasn't helped much. Hopefully in time it will completely flatten out.
33 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2011
UPDATE: One year on and it has flattened out nicely. Took months though - not ideal. Have upped my score to 4 stars (was 3).

It's a fairly decent mousemat. It's nice and large, but not stupendously so, and it does a good job with my optical mouse - there's no cursor "jumping" or anything. However, it's STUPIDLY rolled up like a newspaper in its packaging, and even after weeks of use, a full two days under a massive pile of books and magazines and an "incident" with a steam iron, it just won't flatten out properly. Very annoying. Probably going to buy a different mousemat to replace it. It's a shame - if it were packaged flat with some card to keep it steady in transit, it would be absolutely perfect. Reasonably priced, too. As it is, it's just no good to me all bumpy and folded.
on 5 July 2011
Cant fault it!
Needed a cheap mat for work (CAD designing), and it ticks all the boxes large enough area, smooth, sticks to the desk and doesnt burn your wrist. I've spent £20-£30 on a mat for home and gaming and I'd say this is near enough as good as.
For a budget its a cracking mat, would highly reccomend it.