Customer reviews

Very good item.
on 8 April 2017
perfect as always
on 26 June 2017
Present so expect they likes it
on 6 February 2008
All Time Low are the new contenders on the block and quite frankly, if this doesnt get the attention it deserves I will be surprised! Because this album is simply pop punk at its finest! It's damn catchy, the choruses cling to you and the lyrics are very cleverly written.

'This Is How We Do' is the first offering, an electric opener with anthemic pop punk riffs which will keep you on your toes. This track will leave the fans addicted; a perfect return of ATL! Whereas tracks such as 'Let It Roll' and 'The Beach' are nice summer anthems which you can imagine, hanging out the car window, blaring out full blast with the sun on your face and wind blowing through your hair. The hit singles 'Six Feet Under The Stars' and 'Dear Maria, Count Me In' deliver yet another dose of pop punk bliss! Great musicianship and vocals, you can't help but smile at the sheer infectioness and happiness eminating from it!

But for me 'Holly (Would You Turn Me On?)' will definately become a favourite! This song is just shimmering with pop punk perfection with cleverly written lyrics about living the high life in Hollywood and being given another chance to be there (Not entirely about girls which is the first impression). It's just the most boisterous and infectious song on the whole album and you'll instantly be hooked! You just wont resist singing and 'Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night)' is simply infectious! Monstrous chorus which will leave you chanting "Cause you ain't the only ones who wanna live it up!" to a rockin guitar riff and is simply pure pop punk bliss! 'Shameless' another song which really just flows right of the cuff. Again the lyrics are addictively catchy and features one of few guitar solos, pop punk style and amazing guitar riff to finish. Again, you can't help but smile at the sheer infectiousness of it.

'Remembering Sunday', an acoustic track which is really well sung and features Juliet Simms who pulls of flawless vocals backed by guitars towards the end to deliver and emotional number! And the perfect closer
'Poppin' Champagne' finishes with upbeat guitars and drums beats which will leave you smiling and drooling like a lobotomy patient.

'Come One, Come All' is probably the weakest track on the album, it's a good song but compared to the rest of the album it isnt as lively but who cares, they've produced an incredible album!

I forsee good things for this band and if you haven't heard any of their previous albums or EP's, they're definately worth a look so check em out!

Previous Albums and EP's
_________________________

The Three Words To Remember In Dealing With The End
Put Up Or Shut Up
The Party Scene

Top Tracks: Holly (Would You Turn Me On?), Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night), Remembering Sunday
on 21 March 2009
I waited for this album for about 2 months, when I ordered it, I was super excited, but then the excitedness ran out when it still hadn't come about 3 weeks later. When I recieved the email telling me that it would be arriving, I got excited again and couldn't wait to add them to my iPod.
This is by far one of the best albums I have bought this year so far (that's a lot). The songs 'Shameless', 'Dear Maria, Count Me In' and 'Poppin Champagne', will have you dancing around like a crazy person and trying to sing along, but forgetting the lyrics.
on 12 April 2011
Purchased So Wrong Its Right after taking my family to see ATL at Brixton O2. Its a great CD if you're a fan but for me its not as good as 'Nothing Personal' which I feel has the better selection of tracks on it and a definate classic album. Obvious good one is Remembering Sunday. I'm sure all ATL fans already have this CD so no point in waffling any more. Great value though, stacks cheaper at Amazon than HMV..
on 7 September 2014
I'm a massive fan of the later All Time Low material. This album shows loads of potential, but too many of the tracks place more emphasis on noise than tune. Almost every track, if written and recorded now would be a potential single, as the 'emo' sound of this album takes over too much. Yes, All Time Low are now far more radio-friendly and commercial, and some of their tracks are way too poppy, but this album is too far the other way. Nothing Personal, which came next, is in a different league to So Wrong Its Right, but this album does have some great tracks (Dear Maria and The Beach in particular) and obviously paved the way for the record company to tone down the drumming, add a few radio-friendly tunes and give the vocals a chance to shine on the three albums that followed.
A good album, but one which shows a band that's on the way up rather than one that's yet arrived!
on 4 August 2011
I checked out ATL because the seemed similar to Simple Plan! Through Youtube I got to know their back-catalog up to this album! I had to buy it straight away after! It doesn't have the extra acoustic songs in this edition but it's still worth it! This album is amazing! Very catchy songs! Very enthusiastic singers!
The highlight for me is Remembering Sunday! It's just a classic right there! But all of them are great! Holly and Dear Maria are instant head-wreckers! I had them on repeat for ages! Stay Awake and Six Feet Under the Stars are quieter but still ATL at their best! I can't find a fault with this album! Even the packaging was nice (case in a sleeve)!

I wasn't very interested upon hearing the older stuff but stuck with it and discovered this gem! I'm now a big All Time Low fan! It's just crazy-infectious!
on 17 October 2009
If you liked all time lows previous tracks on 'the party scene' you will love this album.
My favourite songs on this album would have to be 'dear maria count me in, poppin', remembering sunday, vegas'
I have just recently brought their latest album 'nothing personal' which is even better than 'so wrong its right'
When I went in to buy 'nothing personal' I wasn't sure how all time low would beat 'so wrong its right' but they did.
Overall buying this album was well worth my money and i would highly recommend this for anyone who like pop/rock.
on 12 September 2015
If you are expecting this to sound like ATL's other stuff you will be sadly mistaken. There are lots of tracks (in the middle of the album) such as remembering sunday, Vegas and Dear Maria count me in which follows the same sound of 'Dirty Work' their next album. If you are a huge ATL fan and want to follow their music journey then absolutely get it but I was a tad disappointed with the first few tracks as usually I can pick up the tune and words lyrically within a listen or 2 and I still can't recall how those sounds sound without listening