on 27 December 2010
This is a good camera, I bought it when I was at uni studying photography. I grew up using manual film cameras so took to it right away. I have been amused at all of the comments about this model however, if you are creative and understand photography and lighting; this camera is fantastic.
I can manually rotate the lens, adjust f/stops or adjust the shutter speed in an instant.
The camera takes some getting used too and is bulky but the images are impressive. I do have other cameras for studio work and for occasions where I need to shoot fast moving objects.
I mainly use this camera for street photography, portraits and for magazine work. Compared to Nikon d3x or Canon 7d this camera is a bit behind in terms of speed and output size and ISO. If you can pace your work and like creating camera effects without using photo-shop there is a lot to recommend.

build and image quality are great. In looks this camera stands out from the average Dslr.If you have used a Leica or Voigtlander please don't expect the same experience with this camera; its big, machine-like and lacks that sleek feeling, also; its a pro camera, best used with a light meter; so If you are an automatic shooter this camera might drive you nuts.