Lamaze Flutterbug Clip On Pram and Pushchair Baby Toy
Style: Wriggling beetle|Change

on 31 July 2017
My 7 month old grandson choked on the stuffing that came out of this toy. The head managed to come away somehow from him playing with it and he turned blue and was violently sick due to swallowing the stuffing .this is supposed to be a toy for young children . I brought this because I thought it was a well known company and it would be safe .
5 people found this helpful
on 7 August 2016
Was looking for something to hook onto my daughter's front facing car seat. This does the trick nicely. Has a nice variety of things to keep her interested (rattle, crinkly, mirror, squeaker), along with a couple of teether rings. It's design means that the various arms come off at loads of angles which I think is good for keeping little ones' attention. The whole thing can easily be hooked onto the strap on car seats that comes up between the legs but could easily be hung on cots, buggies, prams or any number of other things. It's very well made and looks like it should last some time even given the abuse that a baby will put it through. An excellent product for the price only made better by it's availability with Prime.
on 8 February 2016
I like how there is a theme across all the pages in the book, teaching babies causal relationships between the pages.

It starts with the sun, above the mountains, high in the sky... Then there's a moose in woods with a bird on its back... Next you see that bird in a close up, and the squeaker in the page could be almost like the chirping of that bird... The following page reveals a bear on the side of a river filled with salmon at dusk... Then you see a close up of that salmon in the water, the rattle in the page mimicking the rushing of that river water... tTurn the page, and now it's a scene at night, with an owl in a tree and stars in the sky... Lo and behold, the next page you see a close up of that star, with big eyes and a smiling face. Goodnight!

My baby? She just likes to shove the book in her mouth.

Maybe she'll appreciate it in time. Still, it's one of her favourite toys.
One person found this helpful
on 2 December 2016
Great soft book to entertain babies. It has different patterns and textures, if you press on 1 of the pages it will make a sound. I particular light that it has one picture on each page as it is easier for baby to focus and remember pictures when they are so small.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
on 4 September 2016
Wasn't sure when I viewed it online as I thought it is very brightly coloured and busy to look at. My husband convinced me to order it and since it arrived I totally changed my mind. It's lovely and the different colours and especially the different textures of the pages make the book really appealing. It's a good size, washable and with squeeker, rattle and crinkly pages very intriguing to little ones. My 6 month old was interested straight away, to look at, feel and chew the pages. Kept him occupied for a good 20 minutes on his first flight! Top marks from me!
on 17 February 2018
Great quality by this company. Daughter (4 month old) loves the little legs. Straight in the mouth! She loves looking at the little mirror and the legs cover her whole face, so great for feeling and looking stimulation. Great for playing peek-a-boo. Might try purring percival next!
review imagereview imagereview image
on 30 March 2017
My son loves this toy. He already has Freddie the fire fly which he also likes but this is a bit bulkier and now he is a bit older (5 months) suits him well with gripping etc. His face lights up when he sees it
on 7 January 2013
The book it's a little bigger than I expected, but it's ok.

My daughter has only three months so she can not play with the book yet, but loves when we hold it before her and turn the pages and make out a story about the life on the forest. One think I love about the book before buying it it's that some of the pictures are connected, it's not a collection of animal pictures, it has some continuity, and every two page section it's composed by a big picture on the left page and a detail on the right page.

The things that I was not expecting because you can not tell by the pictures here at Amazon it's that the textures are lovely and very different in every page. Also every page has a sound: the reindeer/bird has a little "whistle" that tweets when you press it, the bear/salmon has a little plastic box inside that sounds like coins chiming in a pocket, and the third and last one with the owl/stars has a cracking paper inside.

My daughter also loves to chew a corner of the bird/bear page, that has some plush texture, and the book it's so light that she can hold it over her and grab the page to move it into her mouth.
on 16 June 2017
Godson absolutely loves this item, he has barely stopped using it and even picked it out of a collection of toys the last time I visited so I know it's not one of those 'bring it out because he is coming round' items. Fast dispatch and well packaged.
One person found this helpful
on 24 May 2016
Awful quality for Lamaze!! Had to repair holes in 3 places! Used for 3hours! Hoping it's just a one off! Couldn't be bothered with returning it when my mother is awesome with a needle and thread! Hence the pink Cotten!
review imagereview imagereview image