on 28 March 2013
The new cartridge when replaced, the printer showed it was half full not a good advertisement for your product as I bought an Original Hewlett-Packard tri-colour ink cartidge I would expect it to be filled to the top.
on 21 April 2016
excellent product, works fine for a few weeks now ( and prompt delivery):

The size is that of the normal (small packet) but the item bears the print XL and shows accordingly on my "HP solution Center"
I have a rather antiquated HP photosmart C4580, which sometimes gives me grief as support has now become scanty; when I installed the cartridge an error message showed on the printer, which caused some google search and head scratching (sometimes this error message resurfaces)................ I eventually found out that if I switched the printer off (with the button) and then on again, then the error message disappears
on 20 October 2011
thankyou for the quick and efficent service you provide
i would recommend you to my friends, I will definately
purchase this item from you again.
on 12 November 2011
Excellent value-for-money and service. These items would have cost almost twice as much from High Street retailers or computer outlets
on 10 December 2010
The ink lasts for a long time in this cartridge, and I am really happy with this product. Definately worth the buy :)
on 28 September 2014
This was wonderful , it is only part used does anyone want to buy it , in fact would anyone want to buy a part used Original HP 351XL & a half used Original HP 350CXL & a part used Original HP 99/138/348/858 ink jets as they all work but The HP Photosmart C5280 All-in-One Printer+Scanner+ Copier has a recuring falt which I can't fix , how much for the lot , printer as well if you wish ?
on 13 December 2013
I have purchased many of these cartridges along with HP350XL. No problems with any of these products. I have shopped around with various suppliers but these are the cheapest and always genuine and perform as stated on the box. Not to sure about the claims of how many pages you get, I suppose it all depends whether you print larger than thumb nail size!!!!!.
on 15 October 2012
Purchased through Amazon. Have had this product before and will again. The extra large is definately a very good buy.The only thing that keeps me with an H P printer.Delivery is quick and product is much cheaper than shops and supermarkets.
on 11 December 2012
After years of experience I always buy original cartridges, secure in the knowledge that the printer will continue to happily run on them, tried re-manufactured ones in the past but they always caused problems for my printer/s
on 25 September 2016
Genuine hp ink gets dearer by the day. More expensive than almost anything you can think of by weight. Even I've had to move to refills, and I print solely onto discs and photo paper.