Customer reviews

Clarks Funny Dream, Women's Lace-Up Shoes  - Black, 5.5 UK
Size: 5.5 UK|Colour: Black (Black Leather)|Change

on 17 November 2017
This pair aren't as comfortable as my previous pair. The insole is not as cushioned. My feet were hurting me at the end of my 10 hour shift on my feet. My old pair nearly 2 years old . Soles wearing through but never left my feet throbbing. Wish I'd kept them now :(
on 18 November 2017
I love this style of shoe and have in different colours. Soft leather with built in comfort sole. Comfortable fit around toes, great for my new work shoes.
on 7 August 2017
Wore this morning at work, walking many frantic miles, very comfortable for new shoes! Padded soles are lovely and soft and make them feel more like slippers. The ultimate test will be if they last for more than 6 months like my previous Clarks did, I think that was because they were nappa and split! 1 shift = Happy me! :)
on 15 September 2017
These shoes are great, very comfortable. I have foot pain but can wear them all day. Looking to by other colours.
on 6 April 2017
Very comfortable, though the grip is poor and I often slide in the wet.
on 31 May 2017
The aubergine ones I have are really comfy but sadly these, although the same size, felt tight.
on 21 April 2017
Have worn this shoe for work for work for past 6 years. I just replace when they wear out. Very comfortable.
on 18 May 2017
Fantastic work shoes. Very comfortable. This is my second pair.
on 29 October 2017
comfotable and practical. i can wear these all day!
on 28 March 2017
Perfect for long sprays at work, fit wonderfully!