on 13 January 2013
I usually buy this at the hairdressers - fantastic product I really like it and is like medicine for my hair however what this seller is charging is a complete rip off. I pay £16 for this product at the hairdressers and I think its an absolute joke that this seller thinks they can rip people off by charging them nearly 50% more.
on 8 June 2013
when purchasing this product I thought it was fine.. it looked real, but then after a few weeks when i visited my hairdresser with the product it was confirmed it was not authentic.. beware of fake kerastase on Amazon. I recommend that you buy from a salon for the price its worth

I ave previously received real kerastace from this seller.. but this time it was fake
on 1 December 2011
If you've got weak or thin hair this is the product to use. My hair has got much thinner in recent years and I've tried all sorts of products - none worked liked this, It's brilliant.I would advise to use slightly more than the instructions recommend.It won't make your hair like Cheryl Cole but it will make a huge difference.
on 6 January 2014
This thermal activated conditioner does wonders for my wild, big hair. It's an excellent treatment and I've noticed a real improvement in my hair after returning from spending time in the sun. That brittle, burnt out feeling your hair can get, was totally rectified with this product. Love it! Smells great too.
on 12 December 2011
If you want soft, sleek, shiny hair and are prone to flyaways, use this product with your styling iron and you are good to go! I use this before all of my book signings and I can always count on a good hair day. Thermique gives your hair a sleek look, defrizzes, and yet hair is soft and touchable, never sticky. Well worth every penny.

Liz R. Newman, Author of An Affinity for Shadows
[...]
on 16 March 2013
Bought for my daughter who has to have her hair relaxed and uses straighteners on it. This ensures the hair stays in good condition.
on 3 December 2012
I really enjoy using this leave-in conditioner as it does its job and smell really lovely. Would buy the second one soon.
on 13 June 2012
Sooo worth the price tag, gives you that 'just stepped out of the salon' effect and even smells like it too!
on 28 November 2013
A great product at a great price!

I have very bleached hair and i use it to rebuilt my hair as it has lost all of its strength, without the product it would break off and wouldn't look nice. It also smells amazing!
on 26 April 2014
This item is perfect for fine weak hair and improves the condition with regular use. The shampoo seems to thicken weak hair

See one answered question