Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 April 2011
Delivery was prompt. I bought these for our Bosch Terrossa 1700W vacuum cleaner, as the original bags can be hard to find, and they are not cheap. Whilst these work, there is a reason they are cheaper than the Bosch originals. They are simply far less effective. Suction power is noticeably lower, and you can feel the difference when putting your hand over the suction hose. I switched back to an original bag to double check, and sure enough, the seals were better and the vacuum level increased dramatically. I've used most of the bags in the pack, and they all display the same characteristic : vacuum 'leak' and low suction, with the suction power dial on maximum on the Terrossa with these bags barely achieving the same level as less than half power on an original Bosch bag. I won't be re-ordering these bags, and will pay for Bosch original bags next time.
on 27 June 2010
The bags arrived promptly etc. so no problem there. They seem to work ok, and I have not noticed any sign of leakage inside machine. However, I used one of the original Bosch bags that came with the machine first and have to say my impression is that the original is a superior bag. Will be using up the paper ones, because they are ok, but before my next purchase will check the difference in price to help me decide if the Bosch bag is worth the extra dosh!
on 7 July 2010
These hoover bags are okay and fit my Bosch Sphera hoover fine. The delivery however was quite slow and I had ordered alternative hoover bags from another supplier who was offering free delivery and those hoover bags arrived much earlier than these ones on which I was charged for delivery.
on 28 May 2014
First time I've bought the specific type of bags (up to now got more paper ones), but these are really good.
My hoover is a Bosch Sphera (which takes G type) and these are exactly as described - they fir perfectly and seem to be good quality.
Very good value for money, too,
on 8 April 2014
I was shocked at price of vacuum bags and didn't want to spend that much! I worried about the reviews too I thought I would give it a go. They are great! Do the job! You have to be gentle putting them in but they work and I will buy them again!!
on 4 January 2011
These are expensive to buy on the High Street, and difficult to find; so it's good to find them cheap online.
on 21 December 2011
I was a bit worried that these may not fit my Bosch vacuum cleaner and maybe inferior quality as they are so cheap. But they are great, they do the job and are a fraction of the price of others, Will order again when required.
on 12 September 2014
Have ordered this type of Hoover bag from Jackdaw before. I was very pleased with the quality of the bags, the service and, most importantly the price. Hence my ordering them again from Jackdaw
on 29 October 2013
Fits out Bosch vacuum perfectly and a fraction of the cost of the bags from our local shop. The closure mechanism prevents dust escape when taking the full bag to the bin
on 28 January 2016
Turned up on time fitted and working got E mail saying they would be dispatched on the Monday the 28 turned up on saturday 27th lucky neighbours took them in for me.