Price:£3.80+ Free shipping

on 14 January 2014
I do question Amazons logic that reviews have to be 20 words or more, what do they expect me to say about a plastic spatula?
Well, here goes:
The handle is a soft plastic which tantalises your hand when gripping it and amazingly enough it can be used ambidextrously! The blade cuts through the food stuffs with the ease of a Japanese Katana sword being wielded by a highly trained ninja warrior and the whole product is perfectly balanced ensuring that the whole mixing experience is an unforgettable one. Enjoy...:)
66 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I first bought one many years ago before realising that it was the same as the product supplied with most Kenwood stand mixers. That one melted around the edges as a housemate insisted on using it in the frying pan although asked not to. That spatula was discarded as was the housemate.

The replacement bought two years ago and regularly used in the kitchen but not just when baking is still in perfect condition although it has developed a slight curve in the blade that matches some of my bowls. Used as intended and not in the frying pan, I expect it to last for many years to come. The identical product that came with the mixer has yet to be removed from its sleeve 2-3 years on.

With two sides, one much thinner, rounded at the corners and more flexible and the other straight and stiffer it should suit a variety of tasks, in bowls, jugs and many other utensils.

Inexpensive and it does the job.
on 21 October 2014
THIS IS NOT GENUINE KENWOOD! you get you pay for, so I should have known really....but this is not a real 'Kenwood' as advertised. It is a cheap fake, that does not have the same very thin end as the real ones do. I contacted them for a refund with my order number and they asked me to tell them what exactly it was they sent!!...how could they possibly not know that??!

Awful, avoid at all costs!!
on 20 May 2013
I bought this and the plastic cooking spatula. They looked different and were priced differently but they are exactly the same item so I cannot understand why the prices are different! they were from the same supplier with different titles!
on 26 July 2016
I love this spatula. It is so flexible at the top that you can get almost all the food from the container hence hardly any waste. This is my second one. Because it is flexible, this part does get a lot of wear and tear and so splits, hence I had to buy the second one. But it isn't expensive to replay.
on 6 August 2015
Great spatule. This is not one of those tipical silicone ones, it is made of flexible nylon. This works great for removing dough from a bowl as it doesn't stick to the spatule. I was looking for a replacement for my 15 year old spatule which was cracking up and found this one being the perfect replacement. Since the edges are rather sharp you can also use this for cutting cakes and dough.
Only thing missing is a hole to hang it somewhere on my kitchen-rack.
on 21 October 2015
Simply the best! The blade is quite thin - other plastic spatulas are too thick.
Used ifor mixing bread dough in my Kenwood bowl, they tend to last about six months, used avery couple of days., but they are very cheap.
on 2 March 2015
Terrible. I bought this from 'kenwood' (name of seller) expecting a replacement for the original spatula that came with our kenwood chef mixer. This is not what we got. This spatula is much smaller, and of inferior quality. The colour is disgusting, almost translucent, milky white (grey), and you can see a lot of moulding marks all over the spatula and rough edges with bits of plastic peeling off at the edges. It is nothing like the original one that it was bought to replace.

It will probably work in a similar way as it is still flexible at the end and shaped to fit the bowl, but I am disappointed with this product. I was expecting a replacement for the high quality scraper that came with the kenwood chef - this one was not even in the same league. Would have sent it back if it cost much more. As it is, for such a low cost, we will put up with it.
on 6 September 2014
Great product and service, arrived very fast. Actually I bought four. Two for my wife to use in the kitchen and one each for my son and myself to scape the last drops of paint out of the tin. I haven't used mine yet but my son reckons he managed to clean the tin out.

Well recommended for both cooks and decorators!
on 22 January 2014
I bought this to replace the Magimix one I got with a blender and melted in a pan. That one wiped the bowl clean in one action, this one is stiff and doesn't get all the liquid or anything out at all. I have a better silicone one from the pound shop. It's just too stiff and the edges aren't thin enough and don't bend enough.
You can feel its good quality though.