on 10 October 2008
The thing to remember with HDMI is that it is a data connection NOT a signal connection. Therefore the quality of the HDMI connection is barely relevant. If the data can get through it is fine.

In other words with HDMI it either works or it doesnt.
Therefore paying less than £4 for a connecter is not a worry and it is pointless paying more. Goldplated HDMI makes no more difference than a Gold plated USB cable.

This product links two HDMI cables together.
And it works.
And it is cheap.
Top marks.
on 13 March 2009
... I bought this when I had to move my TV further away from my PC. I used it to join a very expensive high street hdmi cable with a much better value one bought on Amazon. I'm delighted with the quality of audio and video - there's no erosion of either - it is data after all.

This has a good quality feel to it and a very snug fit with both cables. It's cheap and very effective. Recommended alternative to shelling out for a new long cable!
on 28 April 2011
I went just about every where to try and purchase a coupler, no one seemed to know they ever existed.I tried Amazon as a last resort really, and was delighted when it came up on sceen. The service I received was first class, arrived on time and proved very effective. Thank you Amazon (Aquarious Computers).

Very sattisfied customer.
on 6 November 2015
This adapter was purchased for connecting my Amazon Fire Stick to my home theatre system, which is situated in an inaccessible location.
This adapter has enabled me to connect the Fire Stick to the system, as it needs a female socket for the purpose . The quality is good, and is a very inexpensive connecting solution
on 9 January 2015
I have used these to connect 2 long HDMI cables together and the only thing I can say is that they work! HDMI cables carry data rather than signal therefore they either work or they don't, it's as simple as that and you can't get loss of signal quality due to longer lengths or connecting cables together therefore these have worked perfectly for my use. They have come from China so waited a few weeks for them to be delivered but if I wanted to buy them in this country it would have cost me a few extra pounds
on 29 September 2009
the coupler is a good way to extend HDMI cable - surprisingly, 2 short HDMI cables are usually cheaper than one longer cable... Some traders charge up to 10x the price for the items - so this one is best! Video quality is good at 2.5 meters - did not test with longer cable
on 5 October 2010
I joined 2 HDMI cables which I had bought from Amazon, no picture loss worked first time easy.. Need to extend your cable this does the job and so cheap compaired to replacing the whole cable...
on 31 May 2014
These perform a very simple function, and do it well. If you need one, you need one, but do check that the quality and total lengths of your HDMI cables are satisfactory for what you are trying to do, or things may not work. If that happens, don't blame this product, instead consider an HDMI booster, or much better cables, suitable for longer total length.

I bought a few of these and would strongly recommend them.
on 4 November 2014
Excellent product which fits nice and snug to the end of your HDMI cable and allows you to extend an existing length. No problems at all in use and the 4 that I bought work extreamly well. Handly to have one in your bits and bobs drawer for when you need it.
on 18 December 2010
Used to join 5 meter cable from TV to a link cable to my 7" pad.
No problems, good cheap choise.