Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 21 March 2008
Yes - thats what this little item from Plantronics was a steal - using with a motorola that has problems finding and using motorola bluetooth ear piece. Switched to this one by plantronics and NO MORE PROBLEMS - I've used other bluetooth head sets by other well known manufacturers too - but the plantronics is outshining all the headsets I've used.
on 10 February 2011
I absolutely love this headset. I have had it for 3 years and used it on different mobile phones. It has been a great purchase and the minute I get up in the morning I switch this on and the charge lasts all day. It is so comfortable that somedays my husband has to remind me to switch it off. It's bazaar to watch so many people driving and answer their mobiles without one of these and get heavy fines and points on their licence when this item was under £10 and has lasted so long.
on 20 May 2011
I paired this device with my PS3 as well as my mobile phone, and it was very easy to do so with easy instructions.
the sound quality is as good as you need, the the mic level is also decent.
on 19 January 2010
i love it.
it is best for that price.
i tried various head sets but this is my best.
using it now from last 1 year, no problems.
i would suggest it.
on 30 June 2010
This works fine except that the audio seems to be distorted so that it is sometimes impossible to understand speech
on 16 August 2011
I can't comment on the headset as I haven't used it yet. The charger supplied is for an American socket, and therefore, useless to me in the UK. It doesn't state anywhere that the charger is non UK and an adaptor would be needed. I do have a micro USB lead to use instead, but I'm still very disappointed that the supplied charger is useless to me.
on 29 March 2008
The first headset suffered poor quality - sound breaking up so I contacted Plantronics and they arranged a replacement no quibbles. The down side is that the replacement does the same :o(

The unit is very comfortable, very light, pairs easily with everything - three phones, PDA, computer, but the sound quality is poor and constantly breaks up like a mobile in a poor reception area.