Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

70s 60s FANCY DRESS HIPPY HIPPIE woman lady 10 12 14

on 24 July 2017
My hippy chick loved this..... The tassels get in the way in the loo...... when redressing but otherwise she insist that she is going to keep wearing the trousers.....
on 26 September 2017
Outfit arrived on time. Very pleased with it. I wore a pink sun top under it (which I already had) as the bodice is rather short. I'm 5' 4" and needed to shorten the trousers and also tighten the elastic waistband to fit my size 10. I'm not sure it would fit a size 14. It is the perfect outfit for a 60's/70's themed party and excellent value.
on 16 March 2017
Very good value for money arrived promptly
on 8 October 2015
This was excellent value for money and for a fun fancy dress party it was just what I needed. I didn't want to spend a lot of money for a one-off. The only down side was that the top is a bit short in the body and I kept having to pull it down. It wasn't that big a deal but just something to be aware of. All in all I would recommend this.
on 3 August 2010
Bought for a 70's night. Good value for money. Worn by my daughter who is a size 10. Whilst it will stretch I wouldn't recomend this outfit for a size 14 as the tummy area is bare.
11 Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 October 2012
I bought this item for my wife.We were going to the Cricket club annual fancy dress but we fell ill with a bug. My wife tried the costume on beforehand and looked very good in it .
on 21 February 2016
It is made of thin and cheap material however as I was only needing it for one night and put it over my regular clothes it was perfect
on 8 May 2014
I am very pleased indeed with my purchase
The price was so good for this outfit I decided
to buy it now.
on 11 March 2013
Needed for a seventies fancy dress birthday party = was just perfect and a real bargain too. Loud and groovy !
on 7 December 2012
will be great for my 60s night will be a happy hippy.! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

See one answered question