on 28 April 2016
I didn't really know what to expect as I'd never known anyone who owned this game before me and I'm not disappointed with it.
The game itself is kind of like a gym session for your eyes. It helps you to get you thinking about working out your eyes without causing any strain on them. It tests your eyes on 5 different aspects of eyesight (including Hand-Eye-Coordination and Peripheral Vision) through a series of tests and mini-games that get progressively more challenging as you succeed. Through testing it give you a calculated "Eye Age" and compares it to your actual age.
This game won't help rid you of any medical issues or failing eyesight, but through improving my results in all the challenges, I feel a bit like my eyes are making the most of the images they receive thanks to regular work-outs.
One person found this helpful
on 23 November 2012
with poor eyesight myself im not sure if it actually helps your sight but its very fun and addictive.

you get given quick tests that take no more than 3-4 mins to play then you get graded on weather you have good eyesight. but the best bit is the sports training you get footy/boxing/vollyball/table tennis/basketball/ baseball all are simple to play and can get challenging because the cpu will recognize if your struggling and go down a lvl and will go up a lvl when your on fire. so thats brilliant.

the other games are basic tests like guess how many letters there are/numbers there are etc. my fav is the monty switch type game where you have to keep your eye on 1 of 3 boxes containing a circle as the boxes swap round and round with only 1 containing the circle.

anyway if your looking for an addictive fun game for the DS that will only take about 10 mins to play (you can retry the games of course)than look no further (no pun intended . unfortunately if you play for more than 15 mins playig the cpu will end the game due to thinking your eyes are tired . and the footy game only lasts for 1 min. apart from that its great. there's a relation video at the end too to top it off.
on 5 December 2010
This game is so much fun! I bought this for my wife and she hasn't stopped using it. The game is so addictive!

There are various exercises which are all aimed at working out your "eyesight age" - dependant on how well you score in the game itself. The games are mixed and varied. You have to do well to unlock other features within the game - hence why this game is so addictive. I would disagree with other reviewers who say the games are repetitive.

There is an excercise where you can rest your eyes - and this bit is boring!

Not only is it suitable for children , but everyone can take part, and you do feel as if you are training your eyes - albeit I am not convinced it actually does.

Loads of fun - highly recommended!
4 people found this helpful
on 4 April 2018
Product delivered before time, and safely, as it's been used by an older person I found it good for using my brain as well as my eyes
on 13 September 2017
great product, works great and case in great condition, fast delivery and good value
on 19 May 2018
only played it once but its fun and simple not like brain training games
on 15 January 2018
great
on 9 February 2018
Average
on 8 June 2017
Daughter of 8yrs old loves this game. Really good idea to unlock more games the more you play. Quick delivery
on 28 January 2010
I bought this for my wife and myself to try and get the grey matter working again and believe me it does, also the Amazon price was 50% less than the high street. for anyone wanting to sharpen up on visual speed this is a must, it gets quite frustrating some times but you will learn what time of day is best to play.
3 people found this helpful