Customer reviews

on 4 October 2017
They enjoyed this one not solved as yet quite tricky
on 18 July 2016
Bought for my BF as a Christmas gift. He loves puzzles and solving mathematical problems, so I thought this would be a good stocking filler.

First thing on Christmas morning, he opened all his gifts and then began to play with this puzzle. 15 minutes later, he'd solved it! He handed it to me for a shot, but I wasn't able to do it.

Very impressed with the puzzle....unfortunately, I seem to have a bit of a genius BF, so I'll be buying a harder one for him this Christmas!!!
on 27 April 2017
This puzzle is more complicated than it looks, and you definitely can't solve this just by randomly moving the piece around. It's quite easy to know how you should start off the puzzle but it will definitely take some time to figure this out.
on 22 August 2017
This is a reasonable price products and structure is better than I thought, well enough to be as a gift to give to friends.

Absolutely love this product. These amazed me & SO perfect for my projects!!! Thanks What I have been searching for Quality is good. Easy to apply and professionally done
on 24 January 2011
Rated at 5 out of 6 in difficulty level.

This puzzle is one of those in which you can easily see how it should be solved, but pretty soon realise (with an inward groan) you're not going to get it for a while.

Although not clear from the picture, the "Labyrinth" piece is double sided. That is, it has a labyrinth on both sides.
The aim is to navigate the little pegs through both sides at the same time.
Without trying to give too much away, it's also worth noting the outer rim of the "Labyrinth" piece ...

This puzzle is quite frustrating, so I'd recommend it only to hardened puzzle-solvers.

The construction is very solid and feels a high quality product.
on 11 February 2014
It is the ideal mix of looks complicated...oh I see what you have to do.....nope, still not managed it.
Bought it as a gift and the recipient has been told that photographic evidence of it being in two separate (undamaged) parts is required before he can say he has solved it!
on 27 December 2012
For kids and adults who want a challenge. Can be frustrating but it's a big achievement when you complete it.
on 31 August 2017
A perfect item I ever bought. Absolutely Fantastic Product! I think Perhaps I need one more. I recommend without reservation Excellent product! Two thumbs up
on 27 December 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for a friend who's keen on puzzles and he loved it. It arrived on time and it was well packaged. I've not bought any of this company's puzzles before but I'll certainly buy more after my friend's reactions.
on 16 June 2014
I love these cast puzzles. They are always great products but sometimes the difficulty rating doesn't make sense. This one I found to be quite easy, but nevertheless entertaining!