Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Mould Remover/750ml|Change
Price:£3.16+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 December 2010
I have a lot of mould problems around my windows in the winter. Even though I tried cleaning around my windows every week or so with bleach or other mould solutions I always ended up having to put new polyfiller around the windows and having to repaint over the mould after applying mould solution paint. I did this about twice a year.
This product has changed all this for me. I leave it on for about 15 minutes and all the mould disappears. It now doesn't re-appear very quickly.
One note of caution though. It seems to change (bath room) paint colour to white.
11 comment| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 July 2011
Having moved into a new house, the bathroom had a mildew problem around the bath...2 applications of this and it has gone! i was amazed!
on 27 March 2010
excellent product not only did it remove all of the mould my walls tiles looked like new again ... great product and for the price you pay its well worth it ... ill definitely be buying this again..
on 21 January 2011
I have tried scrubbing everything into the grout in my shower tiles and with a lot of elbow grease have managed to fight the mould but not beat it. The reviews here made me think it was worth giving this a go. I sprayed it on and left for about ten minutes (it says 4 on the bottle) then all I had to do was wipe with a damp cloth. The mould has vanished - I can't believe it! This is going to save me some serious time and effort in the future and so I wanted to share my review to hopefully save others some time. Super product! Wish I'd done a video of before and after for you all to see :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 March 2014
I reluctantly bought this, as I try not to buy too many chemicl based cleaning products however, it has got to the point where I really need something to help with cleaning the mould off of my shower. I have M.E. very badly so haven't yet had the umph to clean the shower, but just as a wee experiment, I decided to spray it on the inside of my shed, where there is a lot of mould. I was worried as it has been gradually getting worse over the past few years. I was even concerned that one particular bit might have been the beginnings of dry rot.

The mouldy bits were high up near the shed roof, so I stood as far away as possible and sprayed the worst bits, leaving half of it as a kind of control, so I could see if it had done anything. I didn't rinse it off afterwards. I just left it for about a week. I also sprayed it on one of a set of four paving slabs outside my back door, again, just so I could see if the difference if it did work.

Well, several days later I had a look in the shed, and was absolutely gobsmacked! The really nasty dry-rot-looking bit of mould looked completely different....very 'dead' and very pale. In fact the area where I had sprayed was markedly different to the untreated area! (see photos) I immediately went and got the spray and sprayed the other bits!!!! Lol The same thing had happened on the paving slab! (see photo).You could really see a difference! I had actually tried it on a couple of my beloved pebbles that I brought back from the Scottish islands, and all the green algae that was on them disappeared! They looked like they did the day I picked them off the beach, years ago.

NB. This is the first time i have ever used a mould cleaner. For the larger outdoor areas, including the rest of the paving slabs, my decking (which is REALLY slippery from so much algae), and my huge collection of island pebbles and rocks, I intend to use Algon Algon Path and Patio Cleaner Ready to Use 5L by Algon . This is organic, and is not harmful to wildlife or pondlife.

Update: have cleaned the shower now, and it worked brilliantly, except for a few wee places where the mould had got underneath some loose sealant. Wouldn't expect it to work there anyway. Make sure you read the instructions though, as there are quite s few surfaces that it is not suitable for eg. Chrome
review image review image review image review image
on 25 October 2010
Its an excellent product and worth buying if your's is old house and has mould problems all around. I am renting my house and my owner doesnt take any action so i have to buy this product.
the results are as expected as we are suggested this product by one of my friend.

good bargain price well makes it 5*'s.
on 23 November 2014
Yes you can buy an Astonish product in £1 shop. No it is not the same. I used this on our wall which was quite frankly, black. It was gone within seconds with no scrubbing, I just wiped it away. The £1 shop one gave the same result BUT I had to scrub at it for ages, it hurt the skin on my hands and it stank.

This is not just bleach. Its a fungicide. While the £1 shop version has kept the mould away for 1 year, I will be interested to see how long this one can go for.

Additionally, it entirely depends what kind of damp you have and what level of growth it is at. Ours is condensation mould, so it remains on the surface. If you have penetrating damp or rising damp, no spray is going to work for you. Only damp proofing and a builder will resolve your issues, not a spray from Amazon.
on 21 July 2011
This product is absolutely amazing!!!

I recently moved into a rented house with some friends and lets just say the mould was quite bad.

There were really dark black bits along the sealant in the ceiling and the curtains were littered with it and smelt quite bad. The bathroom tiles were also quite bad.

Needless to say I wasn't expecting much improvement as even bleach is feeble at getting rid of it.

However this product is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

The wall tile mould disappeared within a few hours of applying the spray just once.

The black mould is almost all but gone after 3 applications.

More amazingly after testing the spray neat on the curtains (which I strongly recommend) I found it didn't bleach them.
I then covered them in spray and soaked them in a minimal of water in the bath. After just 2 hours all the mould was gone!!!!

This product is actually amazing!!!

It actually works!!!!!

Well deserves 5 stars
on 14 February 2012
I've tried lots of products to remove mildew from the corners of my bedroom Walls but nothing has really worked so I was sceptical when I bought this spray. However, it's done a wonderful job! It's taken off all the mildew and the wallpaper looks like new. I highly recommend this spray.
on 26 December 2011
Had severe grey/green mould on walls of bedroom. before using this spray mould would re-appear 2-3 days after cleaning. Had mould on shoes and inside wardrobe too.

Bought product after reading reviews. used this spray on painted walls. did not see any mould/mildew on walls after using spray and the spray did not damage painted walls. all the mould seems to have disappeared after one application. I use spray on walls once a week now even though all the mould seems to have disappeared after one application of using this spray. would higly recommend product.