The Miracle Maker [DVD}
Format: DVD|Change

on 12 April 2018
A mixture of clay animation, and Russian cartoon. Tell the story of the run up to the crucifixion of Jesus and his resurrection. Very compelling, and sensitively done. Well cast. Perfect for 6-10 year olds. But great for all the family. If watching with younger children some explations will be needed and a wee bit scary in parts. My son wanted to watch it several times over the Easter Season.
on 11 February 2016
I first saw this film at the cinema when it was initially released some years ago, and bought the dvd recently because I wanted to see it again. I watched it with friends and we all thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It is a film suitable for all ages, and although it is an animated film it somehow captures the key moments in Jesus' life, and vividly portrays the various characters involved. I feel that if Jesus himself sat and watched the dvd he would be delighted with it! Suitable to show to anyone, whether they are people of faith or not.
on 6 April 2017
Lovely dvd. The first one my brother bought for my children, and because they loved it so much we ordered one for our Pastor friends sons, they also loved it. We have just ordered another one for another friends little girls birthday. The whole things is well made, the voices fit each character well and the music is lovely. Really lovely. Cannot recommend enough for children (and adults to enjoy)
on 20 July 2015
This is a beautiful dvd. My 8 year old daughter loves it and has watched it many times. It has appeal for young and old and tells the story of aspects of Jesus' life, teaching and healing. It helps children to learn key characters from apostles, friends, witnesses to those He helped and healed. It is a clay model animation but is very well done and has famous actors for voices.
on 3 June 2013
The Miracle Maker brilliantly tells the life of Jesus with the most ingenious
clay animation. The story it reveals will definitely appeal to those who have
grown up enjoying children's television and such creative programmes as
Thunderbirds, well made cartoons and characters such as Morph on Vision On.

The Miracle Maker is an incredible labour of love which both the young and
the young at heart will find enjoyable.
on 18 April 2017
This has become my go to resource. It gives a brilliant depiction of actual events for my children without being to detailed for 7 & 9 years.
I have become a fan of it to. This is Lovingly told.
on 26 March 2014
This is extremely watchable, giving fresh insight by viewing Jesus through a child's eyes. As we all need to come to God as little children, it is a great tool for introducing others to Him. Yet satisfying as an adult film at the same time, bringing comfort and consolation, understanding and forgiveness as Christ offers it to us all. Enjoy!
on 31 August 2014
Generally a good film, although very confusing for my daughter as the story changes from present to future frequently and I had to explain what was going on as she did not understand the story line. It seemed rather disjointed as times.
My daughter hasn't asked to watch this again so I can't remember what else I thought of it.
on 1 July 2013
As a Christian, I am always skeptical of dramatisations of the Bible, especially the life of Jesus. My skepticism quickly faded as I watched this film. It stays close to the text of the Bible, and brings the stories and characters to life. Adults and children will enjoy this film, and watch out for the parable of the wise and foolish builders - wonderful!
on 3 November 2015
It's ok, as usual for someone who knows the bible, you ll always see some gaps in the scriptures that is not prensented properly or misinterpreted. But for the children, it very good, they love it.