TOP 100 REVIEWERon 9 June 2017
I got one of these at work to sketch out designs in my work as a UX designer and thought it was absolutely brilliant.

My daughter is turning into quite the artist and we have A4 sheets of paper littered around the house with her drawings on, so I thought I'd buy her one of these books so she can keep them all in one place.

The sheets of paper are quite thick, perfect for sketching, and they are perforated so you can rip out a sheet if you want to. The hard cover protects the contents and the rings feel tough and certainly don't seem like they will break.

An excellent sketch book - fully recommend.
review image review image review image review image
on 8 November 2017
Good value hard back sketch book.

The paper is okay but far from smooth, the tear offs don't work on mine at all. Some aren't even perforated and need cutting out. Lots of the pages have small marks in them and they have an odd yellow tinge.

It was such good value that I don't really want to knock it down too much but it isn't perfect, hence 4 stars and not lower. Its a great quick doodle book.
on 26 October 2017
Good quality book. Used to present college work
on 4 October 2017
Great quality paper for artwork
on 6 December 2017
Great for sketches and drawings
on 26 May 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 August 2017
Great for drawing, and the bonus is being able to get papers clean off.
on 11 May 2014
I've just started drawing again for the first time In years and wanted a top quality sketch book, we'll I've found it. Great sketch book, quality thickness of paper, fantastic.
on 26 May 2017
this book was for my son he love to sketch thank you em
on 10 June 2016