Price:£5.99+ Free shipping

on 15 April 2014
I gave this rating a 4 star not because their is anything wrong with it but it is just rather on the large size. As I am going on safari to S. Africa I needed this item in case of rain and because it is easy to store in a flat pouch. On opening it I thought maybe if I had it flat the whole of the people in the jeep would be covered.
on 5 September 2011
I was very disappointed with the quality of the poncho. I could have bought this at any festival/ event for a lot less money. Feels like it may last for a few occasions but not that long... hopefully I'm wrong and it will last but it does feel very flimsy.
on 4 April 2015
It does the job well, if you dont mind looking like a walking tent.
on 5 October 2014
bit heavy but does the job good price
on 28 January 2016
Not bad for the money I am
on 13 November 2015