on 11 November 2013
the watch was a birthday present and the recipient liked it very much. It arrived in very good time and was well packed. My only criticism was that the actual box the watch was in was very discoloured - as it was the last watch in stock I assume it was there for a while and the box had got miscoloured and did not look very new. However, that apart, we were pleased.
on 14 December 2013
its all what I aspect from citizen in that price range, it like ader citizen woches what I had bifore
on 22 November 2012
In the late '90s, I bought the yellow faced version of this watch and I loved it.
It's easy to set up, easy to read and lasts forever.
Unfortunately, I'm easily wayed by shiny things(I'm a bloke) and decided I needed the new Citizen Skyhawk AT instead so I sold my Promaster on Ebay. After a couple of weeks, I regretted it.
The Skyhawk is a fantastic watch and looks great but it's just not me( a degree in astrophysics helps when setting the time)

After that, the decision was easy. Another Promaster was in order.
Amazon was the best deal as I was wary of buying from the Far East as there's so many fakes.
It arrived before 1pm the next day, was set up in minutes and I love it.

It looks great and I fully expect it to last as long as my last one(I had it over 15 years)

If you're looking for a great looking dive watch with lots of functions but easy to setup and use, You won't get better than the Promaster
7 people found this helpful