on 10 April 2014
These really have added an extra notch to my strength and endurance, perfect for doing body weight exercises. Good stuff!
on 2 March 2014
very convenient to use.great when I am in a hurry and ideal to top up my protein intake at work.
on 19 February 2015
I take these after working out in the gym I have put on good musle tone great stuff.
on 11 May 2013
I've been using these now for about 3 months and they are probably the best way to ensure that you are taking in every essential amino acid everyday. If anyone has a bad thing to say about this product then they clearly don't know what they are talking about. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
on 5 August 2011
I purchased this specific product because of its confident and well-recognised brand. I've been weight training for about a year now and I find this product fantastic. Not only are you buying a well sought for product but your buying re-assurance that this is 100% legitimate with no added preservatives I am very happy with how this product works almost instantly and you feel the effect immediately and are long lasting. I would urge who ever is buying this product to use it and try it for themselves, thumbs up!
on 21 November 2014
great service and good product.
on 26 April 2013
These are amazing - I can see results already and I've only been using them for a short time. I am only taking two before and after work out and really for me that's enough.
on 12 March 2016
I recommend this
on 10 May 2013
Bought these while they were on offer, figured "why not?". I was impressed by the complete lack of DOMS after a a good strength training session the day before but I cannot say there was any increase of energy during exercise. Used as a recovery product I thought the product was pretty damn effective, especially to be used on leg days to shorten recovery time as walking around like John Wayne for 4 days after leg day is hell on earth.
on 23 September 2014