Style: Dividers|Change

on 25 October 2012
this product arrived quickly, but the quality is very poor. although the tabs are reinforced with vinyl the actual sheets are very thin paper.
on 5 October 2013
The dividers are made of very thin card - thinner than ones that I have used in the past, and thinner than a set of monthly dividers that I purchased at the same time, made by a different company.

The product description says that the holes are reinforced in order to be longer lasting. Only the first divider is reinforced; the other nine have nothing.

They will work - but not as good as I expected.
on 25 November 2012
This product is not as advertised or pictured. Cheap imitation. Front cover and first tab on same sheet of paper so cant put through printer. Very poor quality, bought about 60 of these for a specific project and ended up throwing them away.
on 14 January 2014
the product description doesn't give a trues description of how it really is and the picture is misleading. its actually just paper
on 24 February 2015
The product received was not the one described. Instead of high quality 'Rexe'l dividers I received a poor quality 'Premier Brand' alternative. However, for the price it was not worth returning the item. Be cautious if ordering this product in the future.
on 28 November 2014
The dividers supplied are a cheap brand, NOT Rexel Mylar as per the listing. I am reporting to Amazon for a refund. They are ok but not the quality I wanted, you can buy similar in the supermarket at this price. They are branded 'premier' and very thin paper.
on 20 November 2013
Can't even write on the tabs.. also the tabs is not visible through other pieces of paper.. bought 4 packs.. all useless
on 11 January 2012
Great product but the picture isn't what you get. I didn't get 10 different colours. Only 5, (red, green,yellow,orange and blue.) It is not a big deal but I wanted 10 different colours so I am a bit disappointed. If you are big on functionality this will not be a problem but if you are like me and appearance and colours matter then it is a bit of a problem.
on 28 September 2015
Sadly, what I received (from Amazon directly, rather than via the Marketplace) was a vastly inferior quality 'Premier' branded product. I could pick these up at less than £1.50 a pack elsewhere, if I was so inclined, which I'm not.

This has happened twice, so far (in September 2015), so I'm going to drive to my local stationary superstore to pick up their generic 'A4 Wide Mylar' offering.
on 31 March 2015
I actually feel like I've been done! I was ordering 10 lever arch files and this product came up as a suggestion. Rather foolishly I thought '10 part' meant I would be getting one for each file. Wrong! I received one set of dividers and was charged £5.81 for it. That's daylight robbery. And the quality is not that great either. Buyers Beware.