TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 September 2009
I wasn't sure about buying this item as I was not certain it would hold everytihng I needed it to. But it did, and more. It's flexible, expands well to a nice thick size and takes pretty much anything you need to throw in there. The closure still closes after use, even when it is stuffed to the gills
Inside, there are several seperate areas, all with tabs and a handy pack of card tabs to insert. These were a PIG to insert, but I found that if you cut them with scissors as opposed to using the handy scoring marks, it worked a lot better and saved a lot of bad words.
The huge oval on the front of this file peels off nicely (it is only telling you the name of the file anyway) and leaves no residue, and if you look at the other items, it comes in a variety of colourways, VERY handy for people like me, who have way too much paperwork.
The only downside is that it is not fabric as such, and has an almost slippery feel to it, making it easier than its sister products to drop, which is a shame if you have done loads of filing neatly!
on 7 March 2013
Ive given this a 3 star rating because although the product is of good quality, its small and doesnt hold much. Good for every day/monthly bill keeping but for those of you like me who have mega amounts of paperwork its far too small. The plastic pocket sleeves are good to hold a couple of A4 documents in each one, up to about 4 max I would say before you start stretching it out, but there are plenty of sleeves. But when you start to add documents, like mortagages, car, various insurances, pension forcasts etc then it struggles, and for me was too small to be fit for the purpose I wanted.
on 14 May 2009
Ordered this a few weeks ago and it has made my life a lot easier. Now everything is in one place. It comes will little paper pieces to write the titles on and slot into the little holders so you can clearly see whats in each section. Closes up for compact storage too which is good. When it gets full, i will be ordering another.
on 21 August 2011
This is not a huge folder but will take at least 100 shseets of A4 and is smart to look at with a velcro strap so you can secure it. Could readily be carried to a meeting.

Comes with labels to mark up the dividers.

Don't get this if you want a huge folder for lots of papers but as a simple divider it is excellent.
on 17 February 2014
This black file is compact, looks good and does not look out of place at meetings. I have managed to get all my current project papers into it and it does look more professional than just pulling papers out of a bag or file. It is easy to use and the multi-coloured tags show up my headings really well. It fits into any of my desk drawers and does what I expect it to do which is keep papers tidy and organised. It is also fits in my brief case and so is easy to carry around. The fabric body looks sturdy and not likely to get 'tatty' during its life. In the short time I have had it I have found it a really useful addition to my work.
on 16 October 2013
I recently bought this item, along with a second one in blue, and have found them to be an excellent purchase. We all, without exception, are required to keep important paperwork, whether it be Home and Contents Insurance Schedules and Policies, Car Registration, M.O.T and Insurance documentation and many other essential forms which need annual renewal or be at hand at a moments notice.
These fabric A4, expanding, wallets not only look and feel quality but really are quality. Their plastic interior compartments allow storage of up to 13 separate kinds of documents, all of which may be individually identified with a tab insert whilst the velcro flap, which closes the wallet, ensures the contents remain securely contained inside.
Much of the essential paperwork we receive, and need to keep, these days is printed on A4 paper but is often folded to fit into an envelope half its size. When organising storage of my paperwork recently I purchased some cheap A4 envelopes which not only allowed me to store my documents sensibly, fitting across the width wallet perfectly instead of bulging at its centre, it also allowed me to record the different paperwork retained in each.
A few pounds more expansive than the 'all plastic' versions that may be found in stationery shops. However, I would definitly recommend these stylish fabric expanding storage files to anyone who is prepared to pay that little extra for quality, knowing it will never need replacing.
on 2 April 2015
Great file. I wanted something sturdy that could withstand being pulled out of a satchel several times a month, would hold A4 thick documents and wasn't too pricey. Is a great item for the price. Would have been nice to have more variety in the colour options
on 4 March 2015
excellent product and good value for money at £8.00. Previous expanding folders always cracked down the side or front, theses are more robust with a fabric based front and flip over Velcro fastening. Looks good and looks nicer on my bookcase than the grotty plastic stuff I used to buy. So impressed I bought all three colours for family tree stuff - only wish they did more colours - currently blue, black and red. then bought a few more after being impressed with the quality.
on 1 April 2014
I read the reviews before purchasing and decided this was the one for me. It holds a lot of paperwork, but it's teaching me to not hold on to stuff which I don't have to! It's not as large as my previous file, but it is adequate.
on 26 February 2011
After searching for ages I came across this fabric expanding file, and it was exactly what I wanted. The price was reasonable and it is well made and looks like it will last a long time. I would definitely recommend it.