on 31 October 2012
I am pleased to report that the iconic theme tune with Tony's "H-H-Hancock's Half Hour" starts each episode. Some of you may be aware that this has not always been the case on some other cds and the programmes don't seem complete without the classic introduction. So happy days!

For me, both of these episodes (The Americans Hit Town and The Unexploded Bomb) deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as "Sunday Afternoon At Home, The Wild Man In The Woods, The Blood Donor, The Missing Page, The Cold" et al. The sound is very clear and all the cast are on fantastic form and having fun.

No Hancock collection should be missing these brilliantly scripted and told stories, and this would make an excellent Christmas gift.
on 5 May 2016
I have really looked fowerd to this DVD arriving as I am a great fan of the late Tony Hancock,s I am going to take it out in my garden and listen to it on my personal CD player I am sure I will chuckle a lot
on 27 April 2013
Didn't remember the titles, but did remember some of the great comedy, Tony has one of those voices that makes me just laugh, a predecesor to Victor Meldrew!
on 21 May 2013
husband loved this as he's a fan and trying to get hold of all handcock cd's only got a few more to get
on 6 February 2015