Customer reviews

[World Of Comedy] Blackadder II
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£15.56+ £2.80 shipping

on 30 July 2016
We bought this as a gift for my parents who were going on a road trip to Spain. They needed something to listen to in order to make their journey go quicker so we thought they'd love this as they were fans of the TV show Blackadder.
They loved this gift and listened to it more than once on their journey. The audio was of good quality and the series translates well to an audio version. Their only complaint was that it wasn't long enough!
on 4 May 2016
Excellent.
on 11 January 2016
I'm sure it will be good when I get to listen to it. However, this product appears to be designed to prevent downloading to Mp3. Which is what I bought it for. No warning on the labelling. Very disappointing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 October 2014
Great fun for a car full of bored children
on 31 July 2013
My son is now hooked on this, I brought it as he spends his lunch time in his car, he thinks its sooo funny