Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 September 2013
I have been using this since the week after I found out I was pregnant. I am now 34 weeks and have just gone onto my second bottle so it has lasted really well. It still has the palmers butter smell, but it isn't as strong ( a welcome relief for a pregnant nose..). It has a lovely texture, goes in quickly and all in all is a great product to use.

But best of all, I have a huge bump (off the growth chart... seems I'm baking a big baby!) but I have no stretch marks. I am lucky to have good skin, but I think a lot of that has to do with this product and my daily use of it. A pregnancy must have for sure!
on 7 April 2014
value for money - i've been using this 0-4 times a week depending on how often i remember, for about 2 months and i'm only half way through it. for that price that's amazing!
consistency - it's not runny but goes a long way and absorbs quite quickly
smell - amazing, chocolatey
effect - i'm going to keep using it because so far my stretch marks have lightened very significantly! they were such an angry red and now most of them are white and some are light purple, and they're less raised than before, so i have faith that they'll get better and better. i've never used anything that's had such satisfying results, it's so impressive. the appearance and texture has improved so much and the collagen and moisturising effect has meant that while i've been losing weight my skin isn't sagging which is a great bonus! my skin feels so soft for a few days after using this. i'm so happy with the results.

i've been using a teaspoon of bio oil in my bath about once a week but i don't think that's what is improving my stretch marks as i've used it before and it had pretty much no effect and everyone says it's just a glorified moisturiser, but if you want to be sure to get good results you can just buy both, bio oil isn't very expensive anymore and goes a long way.

i hope you guys all get great results too! :)
on 20 May 2012
I had my baby 4 months ago and did not get any stretch marks. I used this morning and night (only on my tummy at night). I did also use Bio Oil so maybe can't give all the credit to this lotion for no stretch marks, but when I was a teenager I got some from growing but since using this and Bio Oil I haven't had any more.
on 15 February 2016
Absolutely. Amazing. You MUST use it every day, very easy to be ecstatic at the results and think you no longer need to use it. Had garish purple stretch marks all up my inner thighs and has completely sorted them out. Must have!
on 1 November 2015
A lovely product at a fair price - especially compared with other products on the market for the same thing. Has a gorgeous smell and soaks in well without too much of a greasy texture. It just smells divine and you get a lot of product for your money.
on 5 August 2015
was recommended by a friend used it since the beginning of 2nd trimester. I am now 34 weeks and thank god no stretch mark so far! although not sure if it is because of the product or not, but worth trying!
on 7 October 2015
Loved it. My daughter is now 6 weeks and only used 2 bottles during my pregnancy. Up until 34 weeks i was fine but ended up getting some stretchmarks but it depends on each person and their skin tbh. I feel it helped for a long time then i just got unlucky 😛
on 17 November 2012
I'm not sure what I was sent but it doesn't have the same smell, colour or texture as Palmers massage lotion for stretch marks, i've been buying it regularly for months, don't purchase from afrocosmetics4u
on 19 April 2014
I love the smell of this. It didn't stop me getting stretchmarks but by the time I had my bubba they were greatly reduced and I think it was down to this. You can hardly see the thin marks on my belly and thighs now (after about 6 weeks of using it daily) although it did not do quite so well with the deep ones on my hips. Definitely worth a try for existing stretch marks
on 21 July 2014
Great, thick lotion but massages in well. I love the smell of Palmer's cocoa butter but it may not be to everyone's liking. I hope it does what it says re stretch marks but it is definitely very nourishing.