I looked around at cupboards like this (and the reviews) for quite a while before settling on this one. I was a bit sceptical before I received it as some of the reviews said that it wasn't very sturdy however, I can categorically say that it was extremely easy to put together (although I did assemble some of it in the wrong order and then had to dismantle it!) and is very sturdy. Our garden is quite sheltered but even so, the cupboard is very robust and fits in everything we wanted to put away. The garden looks so much tidier now.
26 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2015
Once built it serves it's purpose as an outdoor cabinet in my chicken run. Assembling though took ages, it would have been easy but for things not clipping together properly and having to alter holes etc. Short of some bits and too many of others.
on 21 February 2014
Would not recommend this as the bottom fills with water from the slightest drop of rain. It has a flat top so the rain also sits on it. Waste of money as you can't keep anything in it.
3 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2011
Instructions not easy to follow. Looks good when asembled. Water collects on roof.
If you make an error with the construction not possible to take apart.
Beware!
9 people found this helpful
on 21 October 2013
Very easy to assemble. The hardest job is to get it out of the box. Good pictorial instructions. Well finished.
on 18 May 2013
does the job I got if for but a little flimsy needs to be in a sheltered position, easy to assembly.
on 17 May 2013
this is one of the sturdiest cabinets of this type, although there is no overlap on the doors so driving rain will get in.
on 14 January 2015
It has proved very useful and is of good quality
on 23 July 2015
not convinced it is for out door use as it has let water in
on 9 August 2014
does the job I wanted it for.

See one answered question