on 5 July 2014
got my coffee pods in one box, maybe handier in 2 smaller boxes
on 15 December 2010
I'm not coffee expert and so my tastes may vary from everyone else, but I found these little pods produce a middle strength coffee. No bitter after taste either. All in all a pleasant experience.

Easy to use and makes a single espresso shot, ( you have to use the single filter thingy). Very little mess to clear away when finished.
It's taken me a little bit of research on how much water to run thro these pods, about 20 seconds or until the water starts to turn lighter is what the experts say. And this makes a perfect latte if you use 100ml of steamed milk.
on 9 October 2010
As always, Garaways Arabica is faultless. Just the right mix of intense flavour, without the bitter undertones - and all this provided in the handy ESE tea-bag.
Forget knock-out drawers, coffee grounds all over your counter-top and trying to clean the remains off your portafilter sealing ring - these ESE pods make it a snap.
The only downside is the packaging - come on Garaways, you could have got all 200 pods I ordered into one box and dispensed with the other (and the even bigger box that both small boxes came in). I thought I had made a mistake and ordered 2000 when the box arrived!

Warm the Espresso machine up, froth your milk and slip one of these ESE pods in your machine to enjoy a warming Latte on these cold autumn evenings - relaxing knowing that it's not going to take you ages to clean up after yourself!
22 Comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2010
These coffee pods are really good. They fit my "La Pavoni" machine (I think ESE pods are all standard size) and produce lovely espresso or cappuccino. Good value too. Very quick delivery from Garraways.
on 30 January 2014
I'm new to coffee machines and bought a pack of these to go with a new De'longi around Xmas. Well pleased with the rich taste and definitely better than the pack of Illy pods bought at same time
on 3 November 2010
This is my third order of Caffe Prima 100% Arabica coffee pods. They suit the taste of all of my family, who like a vibrant but gentle taste to their cappucinos and americanos. Cannot fault them.
on 5 March 2015
Having just bought my husband a superb little di'longhi decata coffee machine ( this is the best thing since sliced bread by the way) i then had the chore of looking up which coffee ese pods to buy. I love the McDonalds, Startbucks, Waitrose coffee and i was looking for something as close to as possible. These pods are fantastic value for money, you would normally pay £3-5 for a paltry 16-18 pods in the supermarkets so 100 for this price cant be bad. So easy to use, just insert into the coffee thingy on your machine and attach, press go for one or two cups and hey presto the gorgeous smell of fresh coffee hits your senses. I do like to have a good amount of frothy milk, im not a black coffee person. This flavour is delicious, while pungent and intensely coffee-ish its not too strong nor bitter at all. Im so glad i got it right first time and will definitely be ordering more of the same.
on 8 February 2012
The coffee is lovely and my second order for my coffee machine as this is so much easier than getting the right portion of coffee and dealing with the grounds. My disappointment is that in every box I have received (3 boxes of 100) there is always one pod missing!
on 2 February 2012
Individual taste is always difficult to cater for. I have been using these ESE arabica coffee pods for a few months now. They are to my taste, They produce in my view a flavorsome smooth coffee without the bitterness of some other ESE pods I have tried which pertain to be arabica. They are affordable and have a consistent taste. I am now on third order to demonstrate my continuing pleasure with this product.
on 19 April 2015
I bought a new DeLonghi coffee machine and then had some issues with the coffee I have always used being too fine for the machine. I ordered these to try them out as they were recommended for the machine I had and the reviews were good. I have to say Im not disappointed. The pods came within 3 days - were in a good strong box and there were 100 - I counted them as I put them into an air tight container. The coffee is a really nice expresso - very smooth with no horrible after taste...so perfect for latte and cappachino too. The pods are also so clean to use - they are very much like a tea bag so no messy grains of loose coffee everywhere. They come in their own little silver bag so stay fresh until you want them. They had a long expiry date on them too so no worries that we wont use them in time. The coffee was so nice Im very tempted to order a mixed bag next time and try them all out. If you want a nice strong smooth coffee with no mess then dopnt hesitate to try these - quite a competative price too. Win win!#

I have now been using these pods for a few months and I continue to be impressed however on the advice of another reviewer we now prick the bags about half a dozen times with a needle before using them. You get a much stronger more intense coffee and Im now even more impressed that I was before.