on 23 December 2010
I bought 3 of these frames as Christmas presents for my family. They make ideal gifts, if you put a photo in before you give it to them.
They are beautiful silver frames at a good price, and I recommend buying one.
on 23 March 2012
Quality looking product with a nice silver finish. Good value at Amazon prices. Have bought quite a few now and very happy with them. Easy to say it's just a photo frame but when you've seen enough poor ones at silly prices it's worth giving a positive review for a good one.

Update:
I have now bought a number of these in various sizes over recent years and although the frame itself is still nice, I have noticed that the glass is getting thinner and smaller each time. A small point and the frames are still reasonably good value but sad to see quality being nibbled away at to presumably try and save a few pennies.
on 1 January 2011
I brought one before as a present and it was so successful I brought another for someone else. No problems with the product or the seller.
on 24 November 2009
This is one of a series of different sizes. I now have 10 so they all match. Idea for Wedding Photographs. They look nice and are excellent value.
on 12 November 2015
Needed 13 6x4 photo frames to mount family photos in as Christmas presents. Didn't want to spend loads but also didn't want any tacky rubbish, these fit the bill perfectly, seen reviews about the glass moving once photo is mounted but no problem there, there is a thick cardboard frame inside the silver frame of which the glass sits in and is held in place and not seen once it's all out back in place. Would definately recommend!
review image
on 23 November 2016
I ordered these as Christmas presents, I had some photos printed. The frames look sturdy and well made, they were well packaged and easy to put the pictures in them, you just slide the back on and off.

The stands are strong enough that there is no risk of them falling over.
on 4 September 2011
a great photo frame for those everyday pics.
I would not recomemnd for a special occasion or wedding present but great value for money to have in the household.
on 7 February 2015
The frame itself is good value for money. The glass is far too small for the frame and almost falls out of the recess as it is not retained in anyway. The glass requires fixing in place either with a small amount of sellotape or 4 small spacers. The assembly of the glass / photo / backing plate is a bit fiddly to ensure the photo is central and square within the frame but once you manage it, the overall effect is very good.
4 stars for the frame.
on 5 September 2011
This product was fantastically cheap and looked great in the photo so I bought one for a gift. When it arrived I was impressed with it's look and quality. The only let down is that when I put a 6" x 4" photo in it (i.e. the intended size for the frame) it cut off about half a centimeter from each side from view. This isn't too much of a problem if you know it in advance so you crop appropriately before printing, unfortunately I found out too late and therefore wasn't totally happy with the gift I gave.
on 17 August 2011
First and foremost, what fantastic value for money. I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend, she is moving away to Oxford Brookes University, and I wanted to give her something meaningful to go away with, I bought this frame, and put a picture of us inside, a bit cliche, but nevertheless, it looks fantastic.

The product itself is clearly well-made, looks the part, and any black and white picture is complemented very well by the sleek silver finish. The packaging is more than sufficient, comes in bubble wrap, inside a box. Inside the frame is a felt-type backing, this prevents the back from sliding away, do not be hasty and throw this away with the cardboard slip, you need this. I almost threw the felt lining away, as I'm a complete novice photo frame-user.

Ultimately, the product does what it says on the tin, couldn't ask for better value for money, I would easily pay nearer the £10.00 bracket for this!! Will certainly be coming back nearer Christmas!!