Flavour: Strawberry Oats Flavour|Change

on 23 January 2013
Tried this for the first time with water and it is disgusting !!! i almost felt sick, but i didnt want to waste it so i drank it

Best to drink it with milk taste 100 times better

I mixed this with a shaker and there are loads of tiny lumps and i don't know if this is meant to be like that to resemble the "chip" the chocolate chip chip.

also i think 3 scoops with 350mls is a bit much and is way too thick, best adding more milk/water
on 14 September 2013
I agrea with some of the reviews not the great tasting but i personly find it a lot kinder on my stomach ( to my wife`s delight i do not suffer with foul smells like you do with other products·) Since takeing Phd the guys at my marial arts club have noticed the change in my body and muscle size. Needles to say i will be buying more.
on 1 February 2014
I have purchased this product a few times now and am always happy with it. The lids on the tubs have always been well sealed. Its a case of 3 scoops with 350ml water/milk or 4 scoops with 450ml once or twice a day. It does taste better with milk for sure. Don't bother shaking or stirring it with anything. Bits, though small, always remain. I use an electric whisk on fast speed and it does the job perfectly. If you intend to use this product on a daily basis I highly recommend you have just the one serving a day. I tried two daily as meal replacements and after about 10 days I started to feel nausea. I think I was just putting too much of it's many ingredients into my system. I cut back and the nausea disappeared. So not going over 4 scoops a day is my recommendation. After drinking this you definitely feel like you have a lot more energy and it's quite filling. The fullness is lasting too. Can't comment on the muscle building thing as I didn't get it for that and don't lift weights. All in all a great product. Just don't have too much, that's all.
on 30 December 2012
Very good product that i have ordered several times from this website. Products always arrive on time, well packaged and are of a very good standard
on 5 December 2014
After taking this stuff every other day for about a month i noted fuller muscles, better definition and faster gains. I recommend taking it with whole milk before a workout and with water post workout, splitting the three scoop serving into two shakes. With added zinc it helps testosterone levels rise which is an added bonus, as well as the other vitamins crammed into each serving
on 24 November 2012
There was no seal on the box. It was open. So don't know if it was genuine or not. It may have been used.
Should have sent it in a sealed pack container.
on 10 June 2014
like one of the other reviews on here, mine was also unsealed when it was delivered which is telling me anything could be in there! there is a red plastic seal round the rim with didn't even stick the lid to the tub. once the lid was opened there was no foil seal on the inside either. ive had phd before and it was delicious. this doesn't taste the same and definitely doesn't mix the same.
on 6 April 2013
I always use PhD and I had half a tub left when this arrived....no card seal when the lid is removed, totally different colour and consistently. I'm not convinced this is genuine so sending a sample to PhD
on 2 June 2013
Brilliant product for healthy weight gain and great nutritional benefits. I have been diagnosed with M/E and I have trouble maintaining a healthy weight, very slim and slightly built, therefore maintaining a healthy weight can present as difficult, I have gained 5 kgs in 9 months, which is great for my overall health as I feel stronger and best of all I have a figure to die for. Thanks PHD for an amazing product. I train 4 times per week for 45 minutes, this supplement is great for keeping up energy levels throughout the day as heavy meals make me feel very tired. No fatigue or feeling cold any more. Thanks to PHD Pharma Gain, I have been using this product now for 9 months, with amazing benefits.
on 4 November 2013
I always buy my protein product from amazon but I'm finding it very frustrating that i seem to get a different flavor each time, so I'm not very happy that this basic request is dealt with difficulty.

Thanks