Customer reviews

Price:£13.75+ Free shipping

on 20 March 2017
This has been a great purchase for me as allows me to use my camera on a table top or from a sitting position. I am not able to stand for any length of time so these are two very obvious benefits for me. Several years ago I bought a taller non branded tripod from a car boot sale and by chance it has an identical quick release bracket should I need to go taller. It's other advantage for me is that it is very light and fits inside my camera bag.
on 26 June 2017
Looks a well made tripod strong and sturdy quite substantial.However I needed something a little smaller more compact so wrongly ordered this item but I will keep it and I'm sure to find it useful for other photography projects.
on 27 May 2011
My husband used this tripod to make me a foot rest and it is amazingly light to carry around when visiting clients. Lots of different adjustments possible. Very good value and can always be used for my camera in between. I love things that multitask! My first one lasted 7 years of heavy use so I have now bought a replacement because I have been so impressed by its performance.
on 12 November 2016
happy with my purchase
on 10 March 2017
Great product, this is a very sturdy well made tripod for the money it is a bargain.
on 29 June 2017
Brilliant tripod!!! I've had multiple tripods and this one has been the best, so stable
on 5 April 2017
Good quality!
This is a Tabletop Tripod and not a Full size one!!!
on 9 April 2017
Perfect for my table top stop motion filming.
on 30 June 2017
it's okay but the cam sits leaning on a slant and i cant make it sit level
on 10 March 2017
Nice, sturdy and cheap. I use mine only indoors around my room but its very nice. The tripod has textured feet on the bottom and the part that the camera attaches to can be removed from the tripod without unscrewing the camera from it.