Customer reviews

1,161

on 29 November 2015
Brilliant top coat. Dries very quickly and give shine to nails. I've been using Jessica Brilliance(£14) top coat for years but this is just as good and price is so much better will be using this from now on.
review image review image
on 25 January 2017
Awful. I can only think that mine must be fake as i can't imagine all the rave reviews at boots.com would be for this rubbish. Looked great when applied but then made my polish peel or just fall off within a day. I might pay the £12 & try the real one from boots to see if there is a difference but don't waste your money on this even if it does look like a bargain.
on 25 March 2017
Gives a good shine and dries super quick. In fact probably the fastest drying polish I've ever used. Only 1 coat needed and makes nails last for about 8-10 days until they start to chip. Also really good to fill/clear any dents or scratches caused when the colour polish hasn't dried properly. I went to bed after doing my nails thinking they were fully dry, but the next morning had little scratches /lines all over them from the sheets. I thought I'd have to take it off and start again as they looked awful and dull but tried this stuff on top and they looked fab, you couldn't tell up close that they were ruined and were soo shiney. Love this stuff!
on 29 July 2016
I am one of those people who just can't sit without doing something for few minutes. This means that when I do my nails, i always start doing something while they not dry yet and ruin them.

Frustrated of this experience, I started researching the market for a top coat that would dry my nail polish quickly. I first came across a spray that works for this purpose, but I didn't like it as it made my nail polish look uneven.

Then I noticed this Seche Vite Professional Top Coat on Amazon and decided to try it. It does exactly what it says on the package - nail polish dries quickly, the top coat is very thin and shiny. Really like it. Good product.

If you found my review helpful, please click YES button below.
on 9 June 2017
Perfect top coat. I paint my nails twice a week on average + this top coat is fab, dries so fast + leaves your manicure glossy + hardwearing, looking fresh + just applied. Ive only had issues with it peeling away from the polish if ive left the polish to dry too long. If you apply it within 2 mins of painting your nails it wont happen :)
on 6 July 2017
Amazing top coat - have used many in my time but o far this is really streets ahead. It gives a nice bright shine and really does make a manicure last a lot, lot longer. I will definitely try the other products in the range. Certainly worth trying if like me you struggle to make a manicure last!
on 19 October 2015
Excellent top coat - unbeatable in both price and quality. You won't find another top coat that makes your colour stay on as long. I've had colour on for more than 2 weeks with Seche Vites help! I only use quality polishes - mainly opi, leighton denny or nails inc - which helps to keep the quality high and with SV over the top everything is as good as it could be. I wouldn't be without this now or use anything else. Some of the benefits include - it makes your manicure shiny for a loooong time right up until you take it off in fact, shinier than any other top coat I've seen (and believe me I've tried them all!). Also, it has the great advantage of helping to dry your manicure. Once you put it on, within 10 minutes it's completely dry which makes life so much easier. Nobody wants to wait ages for their manicure to dry do they!
on 14 November 2016
I put it on 10 minutes before picking my toddler up from nursery and when I got home, not even a smudge! This is after, putting on my coat, zipping up boots and carrying the Priam down two flights of stairs. If you're looking for a quick dry base coat, I recommend CND Sticky and for colour, Revlon Top Speed nail varnish. These are both on Amazon.
review image review image
on 23 June 2017
Absolutely amazing stuff! I was shocked at how fast my nail varnish has actually dried! It's the first time in forever that my nail varnish has dried without finger print marks or dents! My nails are the shiniest I've ever seen them!
on 26 May 2017
Fantastic. I was forever denting nail polish because didn't wait long enough for everything to dry. Not now - this just dries SO quickly. Wish I'd found this product years ago. Can't recommend it enough.