Customer reviews

Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 7 February 2013
Once your silver is cleaned and polished this keeps it polished and shiny.
Not intended to clean or polish dirty silver.
on 10 August 2016
Bought to clean my Pandora bracelet and charms, as recommended by an expert in the Pandora shop, cleans them very well, so am happy.
on 21 August 2017
Much bigger than I had expected- very good value! Its a light blue colour, and I've used it on lots of my silver jewellery now, mostly necklaces, but its perfect for that because the dirt that comes off is so clear on the light blue cloth. Definitely seems to be working really well.
on 21 August 2017
This item is a fantastic class to have in the drawer to clean up silverware, silver jewellery et cetera makes life so much easier rather than using a liquid to clean those sorts of items. Also leaves a coating to prevent tarnishing quickly
on 15 June 2017
I was a little disappointed in this. It would probably be fine for something which isn't too tarnished, but if you are cleaning something with a pitted surface it might not be the right choice. I think a cream would give a deeper clean under those conditions. Maybe I was just unlucky.
on 14 June 2017
I got one of these about 10 years ago and always kept in in its original bag after using it. Bought this one as a replacement. Excellent product that bring the sparkle back to all your silver jewellery.
on 7 August 2017
When I thought I'd ruined my bracelet in a hot tub I used this cloth and everything was back to normal ( phew!). I did go into panic mode as my bracelet looked tarnished but this cloth worked wonders!
on 19 May 2017
bought to polish silver jewellery. regretfully, it gave off a very very strong smell of paint, to the point that the cloth itself felt like it was soaked in the stuff. i ran it under cold water and paint residue came off... i thought that would solve the issue, left it to dry but even then it was really quite smelly... i've had silver polishing cloths before for musical instruments and they were soft and nothing like this, so i am left a bit confused...
on 22 July 2016
Excellent product. Lovely to buff up the silver! See before and after pictures...
review image review image
on 9 January 2017
I own mostly silver jewellery & this compared to other cleaning/polishing clothes, was rubbish.