on 28 June 2015
I've used these mugs before and they're decent when using for camping/outdoors and last for years even with a couple of falls!

I usually complain, however, about getting too much packaging material although in this case there was too little. The package must not have been handled with care so two of the mugs were allowed to impact against each other causing one mug to lose a significant amount of enamel from one side (there were even flakes of enamel inside the boxes of other products in the same package which shows how well the order was handled!).

Returns service was polite and easy to go through though so hopefully an intact mug should be on its way!
review image
on 28 January 2016
You'd find better quality at a high street pound shop. The enamelling wasn't finished leaving the lip of the cup flaking, exposing the bare metal which will rust and continue to flake off in no time at all.
on 11 May 2017
Lovely cup, nice quality feel just a little smaller than I wanted.
on 11 January 2013
Nice big enamel mug. Very comforting. I bought it with the enamel plate dish so I could sit and pretend I was an explorer or maybe someone sitting in the trenches in WW1. Be great to take on camp. Light and yet sturdy.
on 29 July 2015
Arrived safely and undamaged, however I feel bubble wrap should have been used to protect it rather than just brown wrapping paper!! I am able to drink from it without making a mess!! I have taken it to several 1940's events where it has worn well and people have commented on how authentic it looks!! Overall, I am absolutely thrilled with it and strongly recommend it.
on 27 June 2017
Present and the gardener loves it and it keeps drinks hot for longer
on 24 July 2015
Rubbish. Poorly made and very difficult to drink from with the partially rolled lip. I put plants in mine; best use I could think of.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 2 May 2012
Great enamelled cup.

Looks smaller than your average half-pint mug but does hold a full half-pint.
The enamel is very well finished; the rim has no sharp edges.

I use this with a cup-warmer and the flat bottom along with conductive metal construction help it keep the contents warm.

I can't fault it so award an easy 5-star rating.

[My ref: Hot-Lips Cup]
on 8 October 2016
I wasn't particularly sure about buying these originally because there were very mixed reviews, but I bit the bullet and bought two and I am not disappointed at all. I got these as part of a Hygge-themed Christmas present for my sister-in-law and I know they'll be great with mulled wine/hot chocolate/soup in. Both of them were packaged just fine and have no damage at all.
on 3 September 2017