on 4 July 2015
This item was purchased as i could not find a large enough one on t high street to fit my frying pan not only was the customer service exellent as was the cutomer sevice brilliant product for my needs.
thanks
Neil
on 17 June 2014
I have used this a few times in the hope that my cooker would be easier to clean and that I wouldn't get spat at by my frying pan. The spitting has ceased but there is still grease on my cooker and the splash guard itself has to be washed so it isn't saving me as much labour as I had hoped. However, it does what it is designed to do.
on 21 March 2014
The product is rather flimsy and opted to pay more since I thought it would be better than the ones you pick up at Poundland, however its the same kind of product, wouldnt bother buying again.
on 23 December 2014
Arrived squished and ultimately is now not used. Felt much lighter / cheaper than previous one purchased, despite not really costing much less. If it had arrived undamaged, would probably have been just OK (ish).
on 26 February 2014
Read some revues before making a purchase and can only state that this is a splatter screen and it helps to prevent splats! Great value for money! The large size does make it a bit flimsy but you don't buy one of these to lift things up with! Have used it several times and washed in dishwasher- it still looks like new! Comes recommended!
on 11 October 2014
Does the job as it covers my 32cm pan. Little bit flimsy but I guess it will last if treaten with care like all things. Aluminium mesh will turn brown if it comes into direct contact or placed very close to gas flame.
on 4 February 2014
Although I complained about the condition of the first one that was sent due to the type of packaging used was inadequate.
The replacement arrived in the same packaging although it was in a bit better condition but still poor quality for the price. I only kept it as I could not get a large enough one anywhere else
on 20 June 2014
The title of my review summarises my experience quite nicely.

The item is horribly flimsy, with a cheap mesh and an even cheaper rim which barely secures the mesh.

Despite being listed as "dishwasher safe", it has rusted and a large hole has worn in the mesh after being used no more than four times.

It's really terrible. I bought it for the larger diameter, but the quality is abhorrent.
on 1 April 2016
Its not the sturdiest splatter screen I've ever owned but it is lightweight, easy to wash and it does the job perfectly well.
on 8 February 2015
Used it few times already. I guess it protects well against hot oil however hob cleaning is still required after frying.