Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: CLASSIC|Change
Price:£6.79+ Free shipping

on 6 March 2013
This is the third one of these i have used so far this year and i'm sure it won't be the last one either,I use the hose every day at work for about 3 or 4 hours and i am probably getting about six weeks out of them before they fail, usually from a small leak between the two parts(yellow and grey) progressing into a major leak or complete separation.If used only once and a while i'm sure that they would last much longer though.
on 2 May 2014
Truly life-changing. I can now transfer H2O from one end if my garden to the other , without the need for a bucket
on 10 June 2013
This is a replacement for an identical half inch tap connector which lasted 3 years before the rotting rubber caused a leak. I could not find one anywhere until now. It fits snugly, tightens to the diameter required, and I can now use the hose on full power without any blow outs.
on 28 April 2014
I was hesitant to buy this item after reading some of the reviews on here and other sites, but for the price I thought I would give it a go. It actually worked great for me, I don't have an outside tap and I was quoted a ridiculous amount from a plumber to fit one so opted for this option. This fits my kitchen tap nicely and I think it would generally fit most taps, can't see it being a problem not to.
on 18 June 2014
well i finally found this tap adopter that fits my small skinny tap .I t fits if you have a small skinny tap that is a oblong shape this will fit .i took a chance and it works no leaks .all you do is push it onto your tap and then tighten not to tight with the little handle .quick delivery i will order another one as a spare .
on 3 April 2013
good value, delivered quickly, fits our outside tap perfectly, will fit most taps with a round end, secures well, doesn`t leak at all, i`ve left it outside all winter and its fine, no rust at all,rubber hasn`t cracked. easy to replace the jubilee clip if it gives up. what more do you need to know, it fits on the tap and connects to the hose without any leaks. proper job !
on 10 July 2014
Works really well, needed to soak in boiling water before i fitted it to the tap the first time but now comes off and on with no problems.
on 11 August 2013
Well because i have a narrow funny shaped sink tap, this fitted perfectly with no leaks!! easy to use too!!
on 16 March 2010
i tried to return this item as it did not fit my tap but got nowhere with it so just ended up takeing a loss on it and throwing it away
on 24 July 2016
Good quality but if you need this for a kitchen sink tap, get the bigger size fitting. This one only fits regular garden taps!
PS: they sell a very similar product at Poundland that will also fit regular garden taps, if that's what you need these for.