Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 January 2016
This is probably to best ant killer product that I have come across and I would not use anything else. It really does get rid of unwanted nests. I would recommend this as it gets rapid results.
on 16 February 2015
this is great I've taken out 4 colonies already and bought my friend one for her garden too. keep away from pets and children was the only downfall but hey what can you expect from a pesticide
on 4 July 2013
came back from holidays and found ants in my kitchen.put this down
and within minutes it was covered in ants. next morning threw it out and never seen another ant.
brilliant stuff.
on 20 May 2014
Small compact tube, recommended to me but not used yet as had to buy a spray locally in the end as ants were every where in our living room and could not wait for the Nippon killer to arrive.
on 28 April 2014
This thing is great! We moved into new house and now that the weather got warmer these ants were coming from everywhere, it was horrible. It took a week to get rid of them 100%!! VERY GOOD!!!
on 21 May 2013
This stuff worked on a bad infestation, where other ant killers had failed. Still some ants around, but under control now.
Used it once before in another house, and it worked there too.
on 12 July 2011
i used this product to try and get rid of ants in the kitchen,it was fantastic,the ants loved it,and within a few days ,they had all disappeared and not come back since,highly recommended.
on 20 August 2016
This product is absolutely useless !!!!
It didn't even give 'em a headache after two weeks.
I had to revert to the 'boiling water' technique eventually.
Save your money !!
on 26 September 2014
Well ants in my garden were orange and they ignored this product. Guess only works on black ants. Orange ants are winning and clearly plan to take over the world starting in my garden.
on 17 August 2015
We followed the instructions to the letter but the ants are still as active as before we started,we are persevereing with the liquid in the forlorn hope of eventually eliminating them.