on 18 May 2017
Did not work for me at all. Tried multiple times in my garden and patio. It' just burns the top of weed and unwanted plants just like an acid. Do not kill the root, within days weed leafs regrows.

If you use it on the patio, make sure to do it very carefully, as it leaves white smudges all over if you aren't very precise, which don't go away without a proper wash.

Not recommended.
on 8 March 2017
Last year I used the concentrated version of this Roundup weedkiller and it worked reasonably well. I bought this ready-to-use version thinking it would work even better. I applied it 7 weeks ago and the weeds on my driveway look the same they did 7 weeks ago. Maybe it stopped the weeds' growth? But it definitely didn't get rid of them, or even kill them, since they're still green. It didn't rain for a couple of days after I applied it, so the rain couldn't have cancelled the effects of the weedkiller. I'm a bit puzzled, especially because of all the good reviews on here, but I can't recommend it.
on 29 May 2016
Very effective at killing weeds. Just be patient and give it time to work through the roots before pulling up the withering weeds.

A note of caution : Do NOT spray anywhere near grass - I thought was being careful, but where the weed died it took a patch of grass with it.
on 28 August 2016
Roundup Fast Action is like the nuclear weapon of the gardening world. In my experience, it is one of the most powerful and effective products at killing anything that looks vaguely green.

Some weeks ago, I was horrified to discover that my lawn had been invaded by couch grass. It was spreading like a forest fire and forcibly colonizing everything in its path. However, a quick blast with Roundup and it started to turn brown within a few days, and was completely dead after two weeks. It must have killed the rhizomes as well, because the couch hasn't made a return.

On a side note, I have also tried 'Bayer Garden Super Strength Glyphosate', and that was a damp squib. Didn't even touch the grass. Very disappointing.
on 28 June 2017
I am fighting a long and difficult battle against encroaching Bind Weed and I rthink I am begining to win. The round up is doing a great job The spray gun is a really useful tool in getting the product exactly where the product is needed without over spray.I'm sure I will be buying more Roundup in the near future.
on 28 February 2016
Recently bought this but have found the attached sprayer to be useless, it does not prime.
Ended up transferring contents to a hozelock type sprayer, that works ok.
The problem with that is getting the weedkiller out of what is a very secure sealing cap that incorporates a means of attacking the sprayer.
I ended up drilling two holes in the yellow cap and through the white one, then pouring contents into another container.
Next time I will buy without the sprayer attachment. The weedkiller works fine,
VINE VOICEon 13 August 2017
When it works it works. But despite following the instructions to the letter the damn thing only sprays when it feels like it. Which kind of defeats the object of the thing. Won't be buying it again.
on 2 April 2017
Got all set up right ...started to spray .and the spray didnt work ..the concept of it was good idea ..but know good if you cant use it ..and haveing to do it by holding the container sideways wont be buying it again ..
Very disapointed ..
on 14 June 2016
Complete waste of money as I could not get the thing together, the top would not come off, I could not fit the sparayer, just a gadget that really is just a nuisance. I had to saw through the plastic bottle and pour the weed killer out wearing plastic gloves and pour it onto the garden. Idon't have a man about the house, I am on my own so unless you have a DIY enthusiast living with you, DON'T BUY THIS!!!!
on 19 January 2018
I'm really disappointed I sprayed all garden with this product and 10 days later and all the weed is still there looking green and healthy. It's January but its dry. I have no idea why this didn't work at all???!!! I was so excited and now I'm just upset to be honest