Price:£3.84+ £2.20 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 September 2013
This is the finest grade of wire wool that I have ever found or used. It is perfect for rubbing down surfaces between layers of paint or polish and gives an amazing flawless finish. I have been using it to rub down oak worksurfaces between layers of tung nut oil treatment, and am getting the best results ever from this product.
on 25 March 2013
When I saw the price, I thought "That's a bit much for some steel wool". But when it arrived, I realised the quantity was beyond generous. There are three huge bundles of the stuff that are easily separated by just tearing off the amount you need.

I use it for taking off grime and dull off of my guitar and it works a charm. I only tore off a small balls worth, and I was able to keep that ball for the next time. It's superb quality and does what you need it to do brilliantly. Highly recommended.
on 7 December 2014
Wow! What a find! Been using Liberon polish for ages so thought I give this a try! Now I use it for everything - on silver & brass it works extremely well and I've used it to polish wood that has been marked with water drops. It is such a fine grade, you'd never mark anything with it. I'm sure its more economical with the brass & silver cleaner too!
on 24 December 2013
Don't even waste your time looking at other "cheaper" fine-grade steel wool.

This one may look appear to be more expensive, but it would be a bargain at twice the price, for it's sheer quality.

I have used cheaper versions before, and they began to disintegrate as soon as I started using them. This steel wool is VERY hardy and VERY clean.
on 29 November 2013
Excellent for polishing copper and brass, you can get into all the fiddly bits and it doesn't leave any residue like liquid polishes do. Good for fine rubbing down of wood and generally useful to have to hand.
on 31 March 2013
chose the fine to finish oiled wood and works perfectly. Went for the brand name and pleased I did, worth every penny.
on 24 January 2014
The wool is great, perfect for furniture.

HOWEVER...the picture shows grade 0000 though I received 00. I see another reviewer said the same so it appears Amazon aren't aware of the difference in product. I called and explained and they appeared to take it on board. Just be conscious you may not receive the grade you want.
on 21 December 2013
Excellent value. Works brilliantly to gently remove surface polish / wax / years of built up grime - used with warm water and washing up liquid. Doesn't cause any damage or scratching to treasured antiques.
on 22 March 2014
my attempts to sand down and re-oil my wooden work tops bgan reasonably enough but deteriorated into disaster when I over oiled and stained top of washing machine and butler sink. I also rubbed skin on fingers a couple of times with wire wool and would therefore reccommend wearing gloves. For anyone with basic DIY skills this does not apply.
on 9 June 2014
Even though the grade advertised was 00 I received 0000 but thankfully I was given a full refund with no quibbles. However, I won't be re-ordering this item in case I get the wrong grade again. It's a real shame as it seemed a bargain.